NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

What MP3 player do you have?

I feel a great swell of pity when i see people carrying a walkman.

but im odly jealous.. i miss the CDs

128MB all is said. i want a good one, i may in the future, but ive better things to spend my money on really, namely anime at the moment. However id probably get a micro zen, brother hada small ipod and the battery was crapo so he got a zen micro for about £30 cheaper, holds the same amount of songs, and the battery worked fine. i might get one, only if its given to me though, but that doesnt work out how .... ill get me coat

(by got i mean he took it vack to the shop and got the money back and go the zen)

20GB iPod, got it for free, hard to complain. Love it actually, it's 20GB hard drive use and great sound have come in much use. Headphones a bit teh suck though.

I'm waiting for the proper video iPod to come out which is widescreen and supports avi's. Apparently it's being released on Apple's birthday (April 1st) or thereabouts, I think the Press Conference is the day before so people know it's not an April Fool's....

Yeah, I want one of those. Not that I can afford one mind.

i have windows media player and a mp3 cd player in my car, havent justified purchasing a portable yet

Seconded, I had an iPod before the Zen Touch but I must say the Creative one only offers slight advantages over the iPod for me.

Thirded!

Okay, so I never had an iPod but I've got a Creative Zen Touch. I've used iPods in the past and have to say that the Zen is a lot better.

30Gb iPod Photo. It's a thing of beauty. ALL my CD's in my pocket/car! Amazing. I am a shameless iPod devotee though. Anything else looks/feels inferior, as far as I'm concerned.

Sign in to follow this