NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

What MP3 player do you have?

I have a 2 GB ipod nano (500 songs)

dowloaded loads of metal/ rock and a few new artists like hardfi and kaiser chiefs etc.

what do you have?

B0002DCJRM.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

40 hours battery life, radio, great sound quality, I just wish I bought something with a bit more(a lot more) storage space. It was £85 too.:shakehead

I have a 20gb Creative Zen Touch, which is definitely better than an ipod.

And this thread should be in Tech talk.

Opinion, but most prob correct. (Cant stand when people state opinions as facts, sorry!)

I also have 2GB nano, it drives me crazy, keeps freezing up some times. But its all worth it after I put a legend of zelda theme on there :grin:

6gb blue iPod mini, which has never let me down. Don't care if it's not leet or trendy enough for nerds, I like it :p

a crap maked 1gb flash mp3 player which i gt for 20 quid. i used to have an ipod but broke after a year but am saving for those newish sony 20gb ones.

5G (ie video) iPod 60GB. Was looking at the Creative version but that was near on £200 and was only 30GB, and I got the 60GB for £235 so figured it was best to get double the storage for the extra money. Plus by the time I sold my old one (Creative Touch 20GB) I only paid £100.

B000BFH188.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

6gb HDD

I see we have another one of those "my cock is much bigger than yours" threads.

I use my phone as my MP3 player at the moment, 512mb so its not that bad.

I'm waiting for the proper video iPod to come out which is widescreen and supports avi's. Apparently it's being released on Apple's birthday (April 1st) or thereabouts, I think the Press Conference is the day before so people know it's not an April Fool's....

Creative_Zen_PMC-xl.jpg

A little big and heavy but with a 20GB HDD and with active sync (just plug it in and it finds new songs from specific folders) you can't go wrong. Also its the only current MP3 player/Video player/media center that plays videos at 60fps due to its 400mhz processor. Runs XP Portable MCE as well :)

20gb Creative Zen Touch for me. Could be doing wih a bigger one now, but nice things are expensive :cry:

Seconded, I had an iPod before the Zen Touch but I must say the Creative one only offers slight advantages over the iPod for me.

iriver H320 20GB

B00065GZLW.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Love it, although i've heard its been discontinued in favour of this: B000ALAWTS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Don't know why :wtf:

I've got a sony HD5. Been solid throughout. Very good battery life of 40 hours which is alot for a 20GB mp3 player.

Sign in to follow this