NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
1UP

Oblivion PC Review - 7 Pages

Meh...not the best review I've read. Anything said there (apart from the semi-spoilers...which I largely tried to avoid) could easily be seen in the previews. But at least I know it's gonna be very good now :) Morrowind didn't score as high...but that was still damn good. Only notable thing I read was the depth of the involvment in the quests. Hopefully some will be as good as the quests in Marjora's Mask. Just looking forward to playing it now!

And they said the AI isn't as amazing as it was all thought out to be.

I know somebody who has played the PC game and they reckon its all a bit meh. Personally I won't be buyin it, I don't reallly fancy it.

I know somebody who has played the PC game and they reckon its all a bit meh. Personally I won't be buyin it, I don't reallly fancy it.

The full game?! or the demo?

I agree with Rokhead.

It does look like a cracker of a game but i really doubt i could get into it.

Bandwidth Exploded on all but on of those pics. Damn, my PC Gamer subscription ran out 2 months ago and I would like to read this. Any got a Mirror?

Sign in to follow this