NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

PS3 screens

ill worry about the graphics of this game if the final build isnt that much better than the screens we see but as for now, its obvious its an early build...it has to be...and if it isnt then I hope these screens are not an example of just how hard it is to develope games for the PS3.

and I hear what your saying Replika, No way would i pay £400 odds for a console that wont even give you a glimpse of what its capable of until a year or 2 after launch.

Hell i wouldnt pay even roughly £400 for any console...not even a Nintendo console as its just wayyy over my budget.

The grass textures look the best other than that ,sony have been lying :P

Its shocking since sony are such good truth tellers, and they definatly DO NOT play the media game.

i think this is all bull since sony clearly stated that the games they showed at E3 were proper real time renders, i think everyone SHOULD believe them. this is a hoax

Its shocking since sony are such good truth tellers, and they definatly DO NOT play the media game.

i think this is all bull since sony clearly stated that the games they showed at E3 were proper real time renders, i think everyone SHOULD believe them. this is a hoax

I concur...

The grass textures look the best other than that ,sony have been lying :P

As in a simple texture with a simple bump map applied to it?

follow the link on page one and read the first few comments, apparantly these screens is from the PSP version but the franchise will move on the PS3

apparantly these screens is from the PSP version but the franchise will move on the PS3

Umm...no..

Untold Legends 2(PSP)

929603_20060105_screen007.jpg

This is PS3 all right.

These are also PS3 screens..

1138029242.jpg

1138029365.jpg

1138029366.jpg

but then again...

they are also xbox 360 and pc screens aswell :3

No they're not! That's a demo to show off DirectX 10! It's been going round for ages now.

No they're not! That's a demo to show off DirectX 10! It's been going round for ages now.

you spoiled it!:cry:

Sign in to follow this