NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

The Hoff can fly.

The Hoff has mad music video skillz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1669319/

That was all shot on location and the Hoff did all his own stunts, yes. He can indeed fly and be in more than one place at once.

Now I know this could have gone in the random crap sticky thingy on high, but I figured: It was The Hoff. The rationale speaks for itself. And if it's already been posted there/here/somewhere then the rationale works for why it's been posted again.

If this is seriously a music video, someone has to be punished. :p

Very funny to watch but I kept wondering whether this was a joke or a real music video, but after all it's the Hoff so it could very well be :D

oh yeh that'll be real, he's got an amzing sense of humour, especially for taking the mickey outta himself! :D anyone seen the whose line is it anyway USA with him in it? bloody hilarious!!

piece of useless info for ya's here: his singing career in the states coulda gone a completely different way if it weren't for a certain car chase!! he had some massive concert planned to begin his assault on the music scene over there, but the OJ simpson car chase was on tv live at exactly the same time! guess what everyone tuned in to watch :hmm: and then when the viewing figures were released, the hoff got the rough end of the stick. damn shame coz yeh he can actually sing...

and that version of that song is wwwaaayyy better than that awful delta/deltra/ally mcbeal whatever-you-call-her version! lol!

Sign in to follow this