NEurope
Serebii

Sonic Gems Collection Release?

Hey guys

I was wondering when Sonic Gems Collection is actually coming out. RE says tomorrow however Game and Play say next week so I was wondering if anyone could actually state the right date?

Got the import version of this release, never played Sonic CD before, not bad the time travel feature.

It's ok, not amazing, it's got Game gear games of Sonic 1 and 2. Sonic spinball for Game Gear, Sonic 3D and Sonic R including hidden games for unlocking. Good thing is for Mega and Gems collection is that you can use your old Mega Drive cheats with it :D.

I prefer the Mega collection as that has the main Sonic games for Mega Drive.

• Like 1

Was there any word on if Streets of rage 1,2 and 3 have been taken out of the eu version?

They removed it from the US version so the game wouldnt get a 'teen' rating.

Sonic Gems Collection will be released on 30th September for PS2 and GameCube. It will cost £19.99 and carry a BBFC rating "U" in the UK. So I assume that Streets of Rage will not feature in the PAL version :hmm:

whats streets of rage

This beauty, is streets of rage. Probably the best side scrolling beat 'em up ever made.

streets-of-rage_02.png

It stinks how we get stuck with Vectorman. I dont care how good that game is it doesnt compare to SoR series. On a side note Skate owned all on SoR2.

i liked using max more......but he was a bit slow, i prefered Axel in general throughout the trilogy

Yes, Sega using the Revolution to get money from DL would be cool, especially if the games are cheap. It would give us more of a choice of reto games.

Im very dissapointed about sega's decision to not put Streets of rage in the collection. Believe it or not, I have heard many people say they are dissapointed with it, and I found it suprising they wouldnt up the age just to put it in.

Bad move on sega's part, they did so succesful with sonic on the gamecube, yet they dissapoint the console that put sonic games back on the market.

I may be buying the PS2 version if its £20 like the gamecube version.

To be honest whether or not I brought this game rested on the Streets of rage games being included because the only other game on the disc I‘m interested in is Sonic CD. Maybe I‘ll import the Japanese version...