NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ultrajamie

seeing as the name revolution has been dropped...

... haven't you guys been a little rash in changing the name of the site?

if you notice, the name revolution has been removed from all the new images of the hardware.

will you change the name again when they confirm a realname for the system.

by the way..... the new site looks ace. well done.

... haven't you guys been a little rash in changing the name of the site?

if you notice, the name revolution has been removed from all the new images of the hardware.

will you change the name again when they confirm a realname for the system.

by the way..... the new site looks ace. well done.

yeah seems like revolution will go down as a codename, not that I care that much... I was more concerned/sad when dolphin was dropped.

I dont want the final name to be "revolution"

:eek: oh dear (not that i really like the name 'Revolution..sounds like they should name the controller that or something, but the layout is so pretty! It cant be tampered with!!)

never noticed that. glad they dropped the name though, sounded a bit over-confident and too full of itself

I think Revolution Europe is still a good name, even if the console is named differently.

God I'm a terrible liar.

I think Revolution Europe is still a good name, even if the console is named differently.

God I'm a terrible liar.

:lmao: :indeed:

oops

You guys worry too much :) If necessary things can easily be changed I am sure. Lets just wait until the final announcement shall we ;)

The new name is the Nintendo All-in-One Remote Console <g> Like what i did there??? Mmm Mmmm Mmmmm

Meh screw you im off for breakfast

I don't think they've dropped the name, they just haven't decided a final name yet. Yes the word "revolution" is no longer on the console or controller, but there isn't a name to replace Revolution, and I'm pretty sure that Iwata still refers to it as Revolution also. I'm not saying I want it to stay like this, but I'm just saying, that the name hasn't been dropped/changed yet so don't jump to conclusions.

Why didn't you listen to me?

I told you we should have called the site "Generic Nintendo Next Generation Console Website Europe"...it's totally future proof.

If they do change the name, it better have somehting to do with turning around, or rotating, or moving in an anticlockwise direction so the site logo makes sense.

Yeah i was thinking the same about the sites name.

I new design is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC guys, congratulations, and an extremely smooth, error free transition!! (though the forums being down for a few hours got me worried!)

On the name things, Rev-Europe would sound better, No?

Changing the design wouldn't be that hard, at the least editing the title in a psd file, at the most new colours, new logo. I'm pretty sure Tim bought several URL's just in case anyway so one more wouldn't hurt. Regardless, it was codenamed revolution for a reason, and the sitename would still be appropriate anyway.

Why didn't you listen to me?

I told you we should have called the site "Generic Nintendo Next Generation Console Website Europe"...it's totally future proof.

If they do change the name, it better have somehting to do with turning around, or rotating, or moving in an anticlockwise direction so the site logo makes sense.

Anticlockwise?

Anticlockwise?

Oh yeah................uh. Clockwise. You get what I mean.

Damn pedantic fool.

I'm glad they didn't decide on that as an official name, it sounded too big-headed. Something a lot more simple but akin with how the console works would be better. Nintendo Reality or something, who knows. I personally thought the Revolution logo sucked ass so here's to them making one more like the NDS and GC.

Ive actually got used to the idea of calling it the revolution now, still it should be interesting to see the official name

Following in the line of the NES and SNES, I thought that Mega Interactive Nintendo Game Entertainment System would be great. The MINGES.

Sign in to follow this