NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EchoDesiato

Ask Miyamoto himself!

Legendary video game designer Shigeru Miyamoto will be giving fans the chance to ask him the questions they really want to, including ones relating to Nintendo¹s most recent handheld console, the Nintendo DS, as well as the latest Nintendo games including - Nintendogs, Animal Crossing: Wild World and Dr Kawashima's Brain Training: How Old Is Your Brain.

Fans will also get to quiz Mr. Miyamoto on the eagerly anticipated New Super Mario Bros.

The webchat with Shigeru Miyamoto will be viewable at http://www.webchats.tv on 17th March from 7pm to 7.30pm.

Nintendo fans will be able to use this site in the run-up to the event to submit all of their questions to Mr. Miyamoto using the box on the left.

Chat will be available to view in German, Italian, French, Spanish & Dutch from 8pm (GMT) on Friday 17th March

Mr Miyamoto is Senior Managing Director and General Manager of the Entertainment Analysis and Development Division, Nintendo Co., Ltd, Japan. Considered by his peers to be the greatest video game designer in the world and called “The Spielberg of Video Games†by Time magazine (May 1996), Shigeru Miyamoto serves as the creative force behind the world’s most popular and enduring video games for Nintendo DS, Nintendo GameCube, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo Entertainment System (Super NES), Game Boy, and Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).

http://www.webchats.tv/webchat.php?ID=260

Go and submit your questions! I'm still pondering on what to ask.

"Will you ever come back to the UK for another fan meet/signing event?" is what I'm going to submit. I'd love to meet up with some of the people here for another signing/day out.

Chat will be available to view in German, Italian, French, Spanish & Dutch from 8pm (GMT) on Friday 17th March

No English?

"Will you ever come back to the UK for another fan meet/signing event?" is what I'm going to submit. I'd love to meet up with some of the people here for another signing/day out.

Damn right, i'd love an excuse to go to London and meet you guys! As well as meet Shigsy (aka God)

good question that, Mr Guy.

reckon 'revolution looks sweet, can I have one?' will do?

to watch Mr Miyamoto answer as many of these questions as he can.

More like miss out any question to do with Revolution. I submitted a question asking him what he meant when he said "Twilight Princess will be the last Zelda game as we know it"

i asked if them(ninty)if they will bring out an online pictohcat to use with the opera web browser and if they will bring out the browser over here, in Europe

then i asked him if he would be my friend.

I've got better things to be doing on St Paddys day.

Wow I had no idea it was St. Patricks day but I'm getting slaughtered anyways. I have a mate who was born on St. Pats day, lucky bastard.

I'm not gonna submit a question because its likely any question I asked will have already been submitted.

guiness.JPG

Am i right?

No, guiness is made out of luiqified turds and I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

I will scope out each and everyone of you. i remember meeting darkcloud at the hideo kojima meet up. that was legendary.

^^d Being the only ones in the line for how long was it? lolol That was kinda funny. XD If there was another shigsy signing I would definantly arrange to meet up with people from here..... I defo don't think I'd even attempt to drag my girlfriend along seeing as she would start complaining about being in line for years. lol

Finally thought of a question.

"What are the main reasons Twilight Princess was delayed? Was it because you wanted to add even more content to the game, or is the rumour about it working with the Revolution controller true? "

Sign in to follow this