NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Someone Broke The Forums!

Seems like we're having a few "technical difficulties" as they say. If you get a database error message do not try again, simply go back to the thread and refresh because chances are it has been posted.

Will try and find out whats up.

Everything was a bit wobbly around midday too, though things seem fine now :S Weird.

Keep up the good work fellas (and ladies if there are any?)

still not working properly. i know it is pointless pointing out the obviouse but i am just venting frustration.

still not working properly. i know it is pointless pointing out the obviouse but i am just venting frustration.

Yeah its very irritating.. and im sure there doing there best to fix the problem.

Just hurry up will ya!!! :wink:

Hmm I think its fixed...

See I did a check thing and it said several areas were corrupt. So I had to sort some stuff out and was going to replace them all and such, but then I did another check and it said its working.

I've posted a bit and its working. Only problem I can see is threads that have been posted in during the last day have an incorrect # of replies.

I think its fixed now, im having no problem browsing the boards, i'l edit this post if i have a problem posting..

Sign in to follow this