NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Conspiracy Theories - post your favourite!

I prefer the one that states that the Royal family are decended from a reptilian humanoid bloodline. George Bush is one of them too, apparently. So there you have it, the world is being run by bug munching, cold blooded reptoids!

See everything to do with Nazi Mysticism.

Especially the bit where Hitler escaped to an Antarctic base which also was the base for flights to the Nazi moon base (built during the second world war mind you, 20 years before the US sent Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins there) and how the Nazi's built UFO's that let them fly to Alderaan which is apparently the sytem where the Aryan race originated from and the bit where Hitler posessed the Holy Lance (the Roman spear that apparently stabbed Jesus on the Cross) which gave him superpowers and stuff.

*phew*

I like the one that speculates that bananas were invented by Prussian car racers (that are actually mold from Mars) in order to inflate the cost of exuberance in the Indonesian Market. This would put the green Teletubbie in charge of the Uruguain governement thus tipping the ballance of nuclear warfare towards the great nation of Congo.

I like the conspiracy theory that i am an alien sent to earth to do proping on humans that one is really stupid and funny

HAHAHAHAHAHA *greens liquid squirts from ears*

9/11 Pentagon Missile Attack

There's a really good flash movie of it somewhere...

Thats a very interesting read, but i was convinced a missile was used on the pentagon ages ago, i didnt dismiss the plane crashing..

It doesnt make sense how a plane crashed into a building within 1/30 of a second of a picture being taken..

Damn i wonder where that really good google vid conspiracy theory for 9/11 went. Or is.

Princess Diana is living on a yacht somewhere.. her life became so destroyed by the media.. she faked her death as an escape.

I didn't see the logic in it.. but with an abundant amount of money it's probably quite do-able you know? Live your life away from it all.. I probably would have in her shoes.

That's the weirdest non generic government/geeky alien/elvis style conspiracy theory I've ever heard.

i heard one that states

Jack Bower is still alive, he faked his death with the help of people in CTU :nono:

On a more serious note:

IS PAUL MCCARTNEY DEAD?

In 1969 Russell Gibb, a radio Disc Jockey in Detroit, announced that Paul McCartney was dead. His proof: evidence strewn throughout the Beatles' songs, movies, and album artwork. Newspaper and television reporters picked up the story and the news quickly spread across America.

The story states that Paul McCartney was involved in a car accident. Apparently "he hadn't noticed that the lights had changed." The accident occurred at 5 a.m. on a Wednesday morning. Cause of death was massive head trauma. So severe were his wounds that dental records were useless for identifying the body.

No accident report was made public due to pending investigation of the occupant. Beatles' insiders learned it was Paul, but kept silent. Understanding the ramifications of such news, the remaining Beatles hatched a cover-up.

A Paul McCartney look alike contest was held. William Campbell won first place, but the results were never announced. Campbell's prize was to be made a clone of Paul for photos, videos, movies, etc. Plastic surgery was used to smooth out the minor differences. They failed to fix a scar on Campbell's upper lip - this is how you can tell authentic McCartney photos from the Campbell ones.

THE CLUES, DAMMIT, THE CLUES...

The album covers...

pidcovbutch.jpg

The bloody meat and assorted baby doll parts represent the horrible nature of the car accident.

Notice the set of teeth of Paul's right arm. They signify that Paul's teeth were knocked out in the car crash. This rendered dental records unavailable as a means for identifying the body.

George is holding the head of a baby doll next to Paul's head, to signify that Paul was decapitated in the accident.

pidcovyester.jpg

Paul is sitting inside the trunk. The trunk represents a coffin.

This is one of the first photographs showing a scar on Paul's upper lip. A sign that this is the imposter William Campbell sitting in for photograph sessions.

pidcovsgt.jpg

The people are looking at what appears to be a freshly dug grave.

The yellow flowers (directly below the flowers that spell Beatles) are in the shape of a bass guitar. Paul was the bass player for The Beatles.

There are three sticks on the yellow flowers that represent the strings of the bass. There are only THREE sticks to represent the THREE remaining Beatles.

Also, notice that the yellow flowers spell out 'PAUL?'; questioning Paul's existance.

The doll on the right of the cover (in the white, black, and red stripes) has a small white car, with a blood red interior, on her lap. This is a model of the car that Paul died in.

Direcly below the doll's left foot is a white vase with yellow flowers in it. If you look closely it resembles a car plummeting over a cliff with flames coming out of the back end.

Below the 'T' in Beatles is a statue of the Hindu God Shiva 'The Destroyer.' Its hand points directly to Paul.

Notice The Beatles standing behind the drum in the center of the photo. They are standing sideways except for Paul who is facing directly forward. John, Ringo, and George look *three dimensional* while Paul looks like one of the cardboard cutouts.

Paul is the only one holding a black instrument. Black is associated with death. This may seem insignificant now, but it turns up a few more times.

This is the first occasion where we see an open palm above Paul McCartney's head. There are many different theories as to what this signifies. It is generally taken to mean either that the person under the open palm will soon die or has recently passed away. As you will see, this turns up quite a few times.

Take a small mirror, or the bottom of a CD will work, and place it perpendicular to the center of the drum, so that you split 'LONELY HEARTS' in half. Now read the combined writing on the drum and the mirror. It says 1 ONE 1 X HE | DIE. '1 ONE 1' equals three, another reference to three Beatles. The 'X' crosses out Paul because he is no longer alive. And the arrow between 'He' and 'Die' points directly to Paul.

drumsp.gif

On the back cover...

Paul is facing backwards, to signify that the man in the photograph is an imposter.

Paul, George, and John were all about the same height, but in this photo Paul appears higher than the other two. This represents that he is *rising up,* ascending if you will.

The words "Without You" are coming out the side of Paul's head, from the song title "Within You, Without you."

George's thumb is pointing to the lyrics "Wednesday morning at 5 o'clock," the time of Paul's death.

pidcovabbey.jpg

In the procession across the street, John represents the Preacher (or God), Ringo represents a Pall Bearer (or undertaker), Paul is the Deceased, and George is the Grave Digger.

Paul's eyes are closed and he is in his barefeet, both representative of a corpse.

Paul is out of step with the other Beatles - his right foot is forward, the others are leading with their left foot.

Paul is smoking with his right hand. Paul played the bass as a lefty. This shows that an imposter was brought in for the photograph.

An ambulance, or a morgue wagon, is parked on the right side of the street.

The car in the background appears to be headed directly at Paul.

The VW bug that is parked on the left side of the street has a liscense plate that says '28IF'. Paul would have been 28 when this album was released, IF he would have lived.

Well, there you have most of it folks... is Paul McCartney dead?

You do seem to be triple-posting though. I was gonna say that Paulisdead one, but god damn, I'm beaten.

My favourite conspiracy involves this man...

cancerman.jpg

...and has a whole lot to do with aliens and shit.

I love the paul is dead one, can't help but feel its a long running joke of Lennons though to play with fans minds, that sort of thing was in his nature!

Well, there you have most of it folks... is Paul McCartney dead?

Thats just crazy talk!! Yet very interesting at the same time.

it's pretty cool actually. one of those terrifyingly well thuoght out ones too.

Paul McCartney one just has too much info for it to be a theroy.

Mine is that Pearl Harbor was a set up by Roosevelt so the Americans could justify entering WW2, he sent all the best ships out to sea and left 8 in the harbour, the Americans knew that the Japanese where going to attack but they wanted to enter the war for the massive amount of arms money they could make.

And as a result the Americans are where they are now from that sunny day in December in Hawaii

Also another good read is the PetroDollar, about how the Americans made the world trade Oil/Pertrol in $ so they could say they have so many billions in oil recipts.

Iraq wanted to trade in € in 2003, look what happened, Now Iran want to let all the world oil suppliers trade in € in its country, and look whats happening there.

I also like the theory that the moon landing was fake, however, I'm not sure whether to believe it or not, both sides have very solid arguments.

I also like the 9/11 story about people reporting they heard explosives and such, I read a long document about it, however, I can remember where I got it from :(

The moon landing being a fake is total shit. I mean, it's arguements are flawed beyond belief.

Paul McCartney one just has too much info for it to be a theroy.

Or there's just too many people with time on their hands making stuff up.

The moon landing being a fake is total shit. I mean, it's arguements are flawed beyond belief.

How so?

(blablabla stupid charater limit)

Sign in to follow this