NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shaze_Nab

Halo 3

OK, gueesing by you sarcastic comments you don't want this post here, so I'm taken down this news piece. It wasn't really news in the first place, it was a rumour, which I tough could have been fake. I also stated that the guy could have been spouting complete BS, and could not have worked for Bungie at all.

However some of you seemed to think that I believed this guy, although on numouras occasions I stated that he could have been a fake.

This was also a rumour of the most minute size. so it did not harm anyone. I also didn't make any of this stuff up... Y'know I could have went on and on about features that didn't exist, but that would have been more stupid than giving you a basic name.

So sorry for causing any inconvenience and the next time I think about posting harmless rumours (that i've stated were rumours) I will think about it.

Sorry for wasting your time, because you've made it quite clear that's all I've done.

Goodnight.

I heard a rumour that the next Halo game will include Master Chief and an array of various guns. You will also be required to shoot stuff.

I know this is true because a Bungie employee told me. I know he was from Bungie because in the pregame lobby he had "bungie.net" next to his name.

Um... Did I say it had a chance of being real. No! I said it had a very real chance of being fake... I mean it's not like I'm telling you it's true, and it's hardly big, but it's still something.

It wasn't supposed to be a big rumour. I hate reading about big massive fake rumours. I only posted this because it's small, and isn't going to create any hype what so ever. I mean would you rather me say 'OMG Halo is going to let you fly jet planes well doing the can-can on the wing', or would you rather me tell you boring stuff that wont get your hopes up?

'OMG Halo is going to let you fly jet planes well doing the can-can on the wing', or would you rather me tell you boring stuff that wont get your hopes up?

Man, id lyke soooo by it jst 2 c MC danc :lmao: crotchni so mch makez my thum hurt...cuz u no, I'm lyke de bestest at da game! LOL!

OMFG!!! lyke, wot if we can ly down an make it luk lyke deyre havin sex!1

In reality, I have such high expectations for this game and I'm hoping Bungie don't fuck it up by putting a crappy single player in there (we all know it'll happen... :weep: ). But I certainly would buy the game if Master Chief could dance...but nothing beats crouching :wink:

Hello fellow Bungie employes, i also work for bungie and i can 100% Confirm in Halo 3 you will be fighting the Covenant again. Also i can confirm breaking news that it will be a FPS again!

Sign in to follow this