NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
theguyfromspark

Xbox Live Arcade Schedule

Are there any websites out there that show what's up and coming in the arcade for the UK? I want to know when texas hold em and Street Fighter 2 are coming out!

Not that I'm aware of, no.

Although Major Nelson's podcast and blogs are where I get all my info and release news from.

ultimate mortal Kombat 3 is coming out

Cool, didn't know about that one. There was a great article about Live Arcade in this months Edge that showed a few up and coming games, no release dates however, hence this thread for a possible link to enlitenment.

That Major Nelson blog seems to be the best there is at the moment. It's pretty informative but doesn't seem to show detail of what's coming up, just what's recently happened. That's the nature of all blogs i suppose though.

Cool, didn't know about that one. There was a great article about Live Arcade in this months Edge that showed a few up and coming games, no release dates however, hence this thread for a possible link to enlitenment.

That Major Nelson blog seems to be the best there is at the moment. It's pretty informative but doesn't seem to show detail of what's coming up, just what's recently happened. That's the nature of all blogs i suppose though.

Yes, really useful for those who are too lazy to check the marketplace on a regular basis.

Yes, really useful for those who are too lazy to check the marketplace on a regular basis.

Why do you come to this site? I come here to read news on upcoming Nintendo products, things that could appear months if not years in the future. All i was asking for was a website that does similar for the xbox live arcade titles. Am i also being lazy when i look at the release list of games on this site? Should i instead always go to a shop and see what's been released that day?

Why do you come to this site? I come here to read news on upcoming Nintendo products, things that could appear months if not years in the future. All i was asking for was a website that does similar for the xbox live arcade titles. Am i also being lazy when i look at the release list of games on this site? Should i instead always go to a shop and see what's been released that day?

Do not face Rokhed, for he will destroy you.

theguyfromsparks: Look at the bottom of the grey box, next to Rokheds post. If you click on the little red sign, you can report the post if you find it rude (which it is). I have reported the post, but in the future, use that button.

Sincerely

A forum member concerned about how hostile some people can be, for no apparent reason.

Just to be on the safeside I'm locking this thread.

theguyfromsparks: To check for updates on market place go to Major Nelsons blog, Maxconsoles.net and 360updates.com

And if you want to ask the forum members if there is any new updates just ask in the official 360 thread.

Sign in to follow this