NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mike-zim

GDC- what will be revealed?

Zogdog reports that Iwata has been working on his speech for months, Iwatasan's keynote will "contain significant editorial value and developer takeaway."

Between MCV, ONM and this I'm starting to be hopeful of some new information at GDC. :yay:

Zogdog reports that Iwata has been working on his speech for months; Iwatasan's keynote will "contain significant editorial value and developer takeaway."

Between MCV, ONM and this I'm starting to be hopeful of some new information at GDC. :yay:

knightendo, this forum is the best source for official news actually.. along with revolutionreport.

you just have to sift through the bullshit.. i don't class them as the best source because they only publish once a month, they charge and therefore cannot be as fast.

i mean.. they'll probably have a few issues of filler on the DS web browser and DS tv tuner.. we already know about that.

post E3 i'll give them a chance to funnel some informationn about revolution to me but i don't consider them to be a good source right now. end of the day their hands are tied by Iwata.

I agree with your point though.. we can't discredit a publication based on one comment.. i mean if it was something important like a newspaper calling the war on iraq illegal then okay.. that's quite serious but this is just a computer games system.

They are still very credible.

Sign in to follow this