NEurope
Raining_again

Rate the above users user name

Wack!

1/10

dot. dot. dot.

:(:(:(:(

HAVER? MORE LIKE GAYVER. That's right, this thread has now collapsed into the lava of sexuality jokes, someone had to start us off. By the way, Gayver is Guyver's gay brother.

I'll give your username -10/10 because I hate you, you little shit.

HAVER? MORE LIKE GAYVER. That's right, this thread has now collapsed into the lava of sexuality jokes, someone had to start us off. By the way, Gayver is Guyver's gay brother.

wheres the love gone...:(

Apple_NdiB i like it with the cap B and the underscore yay :) 7.5/10

Come back when you're at least the fifth children, hell, I'll settle for fourth.

I like Haver because he makes other people feel small ;)

Havercroft's a cool last name, and Haver sounds like a vacuum cleaner (hoover, whatever)

8/10, although what the hell I'm giving a score on I do not know.

Mine is...my name. Bite me

5/10

I dont get it.

And the3rdchildren! Your name is Gay. they just forgot to ink the top of the U in Guy! THE3RDN00B!

Ninja Mullet... Taken from one of Joe Pasquale's jokes (for anyone who knows, he said his twin brother had been raised by Ninja Mullet).

Just thought it would be funny to see a ninja hairstyle.... mullets are also fish though :P I think thats what he meant... oh well.

5/10 from me cos that film was so overrated.

Mine is a nickname taken from my surname Harrison. It was given to me in primary school for no good reason as I dont like the sweets and dont look like the kid. Although now I probably get called Harrison more often than harribo.

EDIT-Gotta love Joe Pasquale and red_shift your from Barnsley so dont pretend to be intelligent(even though I am probably classed as from Barnsley cos I was born there live a few miles from Penistone and go to school at Penistone but my address says Sheffield and my family is from/in Sheffield and I go to Sheffield more than Barnsley so I really do try to hide my Barnsley roots as much as possible.)

Although it may not be where your name comes from, but harribo's rock, so 8/10.

If you don't know where my name is from you do not deserve to live.

Dannykong is alright, not too memorable though. Kind of a cleverish thing to sound like Donkey Kong, I guess. 6/10

Mr_Odwin is a character from a Douglas Adams novel. Well, without the underscore he is, but I have to keep it for continuity.

Although it may not be where your name comes from, but harribo's rock, so 8/10.

If you don't know where my name is from you do not deserve to live.

favorirt simp epesode. :smile:

if your into rock youll know. if not, SHAME!! on you.

RATM kick ass. someone should go back in time and take those bands to now because all these emo and indie bands are really pissing me off.

As for Hank Scorpio "Homer if you wanna kill somebody on your way out you'd be doin me a big favour" or something like that. Great episode great name.

munky hes a funky monkey junkie

beastie boys tune, simple name but no need for the capital K

what are you special k

It has absolutely nothing to do with beastie boys. And the capital K? I like it, got a problem? I couldnt give two shits.

Cheets. That an intentional misspelling of cheats or something else?

MunKy - its like monkey, but spelt wrong... I like it! :)

EDIT: 7.6/10

Mr_Odwin is a character from a Douglas Adams novel. Well, without the underscore he is, but I have to keep it for continuity.

You gotta love those Dirk Gently books.

I quite like Solo, 8.

• Like 2