NEurope
Raining_again

Rate the above users user name

I'll do youre name an dI'll do it good. A little to long, but you gotta love pa er Nintendo characters, shame about the II though, couldn't you not have just gotten paperwario? Anyway, 7/10

I'll do youre name an dI'll do it good. A little to long, but you gotta love pa er Nintendo characters, shame about the II though, couldn't you not have just gotten paperwario? Anyway, 7/10

Fine, but I always associate you with your past usernames.

7/10.

Fine, but I always associate you with your past usernames.

7/10.

You can remember my old usernames? Wow... anyway, time to judge! I love the name Stranger! Simple, yet complex (haha.. yup, I'm trying to sound fancy) and it really goes well with your avatar and your old sig. I guess he is called Stranger aswell though... anyway, 9/10

Sarka? I like it - sounds like the name of a cool Sci-fi RPG character. Probably someone with big hair and a small but kick-arse spaceship. 8/10

You can remember my old usernames? Wow... anyway, time to judge! I love the name Stranger! Simple, yet complex (haha.. yup, I'm trying to sound fancy) and it really goes well with your avatar and your old sig. I guess he is called Stranger aswell though... anyway, 9/10

Yeah, he's Stranger from Strangers Wrath. One of the best XBOX games and platformer/adventure/fps/everything ever.

oddworld-strangers-wrath-1.jpg

Yeah, he's Stranger from Strangers Wrath. One of the best XBOX games and platformer/adventure/fps/everything ever.

oddworld-strangers-wrath-1.jpg

You've actually tempted me to replay it now.

You were friendly to me when I first joined the Cube-Europe forums, back when you were known as James'; so I always recognise you when you post and appreciate you as a valuable member.

I like your name, Stranger's a cool character and it reminds me of Starfox Adventures "Hello Stranger" and for some reason, the Merchant out of Resi4! Even though I don't think he actually says 'stranger' does he? I always imagine him saying "Welcome stranger" "Got some good things on sale stranger"!

9/10

Retro_Link...such a cool name. alsmost as cool as Link. 8/10

hopefully i wont be skipped this time...

cube......hmmmmm. i think you were inspired by something, but i cant put my finger on it. well its pretty cool ,CUBE, so i give you 7.5/10

You were friendly to me when I first joined the Cube-Europe forums, back when you were known as James'; so I always recognise you when you post and appreciate you as a valuable member.

I like your name, Stranger's a cool character and it reminds me of Starfox Adventures "Hello Stranger" and for some reason, the Merchant out of Resi4! Even though I don't think he actually says 'stranger' does he? I always imagine him saying "Welcome stranger" "Got some good things on sale stranger"!

9/10

Retro_Link = top bloke.

And yeah, the merchant in Resi actually does say that.

King Boo - I love Luigi's Mansion, quality game. Wish I hadn't sold it..

Definitely 9/10.

dukkadukka - more reminds me of ducks than that quote from team america :heh: 10/10

and your sig is gone no :(

sorry :kiss: i might bring it back, but i just wanted a bit of a change. if you ever want a sig made though, ask athriller nicely and you'll have a work of art ;)

RATE RAINING_AGAIN'S NAME INSTEAD OF MINE

dabookerman

i always imagine it as the way of say 'the boogie man' if you live "in the hood" . ;)

someone lee. i like how the name makes a christmas tree. except it's blue. 1 point off for ruining christmas. (9/10)

christmas happy everyone.

umm its different too long and i dont get it haha 6/10

I like marshmallows so, erm, 8/10?

ps. why has this thread been bumped?