NEurope
Raining_again

Rate the above users user name

Sounds good,8.7/10 Nice name change aswell there was some confusion between your old name and mine. From agents who work within the shadows. :awesome:

Bowser .VS.FWNT.7/10 as im not familier with FWNT although i presume it is a boss from MGS from your sig if it is then its quite cool.

If you're name is Christopher I can see where your name here comes from. The "icus" bit at the end is pretty cool.

7/10

(Note: Moria is an anagram of Mario :p)

Reminds me of the lava level from Metroid Prime, although it has nothing to do with it, strange eh? And i guess it's based on LOTR or something. Easy and smoother than a smoothie i give you 9 golden coins out of a possible 10 (beats the generic unknown currency/whatever grade system all the others use ;) )

My nick has a very deep meaning. I just dunno what and figured it out after i actually 'chose' it. Put it this way: what is the link with japanese houses for sale and a french guitar shop?

Short and snappy, I like it, 8/10. My name must be good if since some wanker has decided to call himself dsmaniac aswell *rolls eyes*

I can tell this thread won't go far, no offence..

That's four pages of pwnage so far Monopolyman ;)

DS_MaNiAc - Well, I suppose if you have DS and are a maniac, it could be quite fitting. 7/10.

Aye, I'll put my words on a plate then.

Zatochi- Cool name, but its stolen, right? I can't remember, if I've seen it before.

I'll give you 8/10 anyways.

Yes, Zatoichi is the name of a blind fictional Japanese Samurai, who makes his trade as a masseure. Yeah, I stole it from there. But hey, you stole yours from Monopoly ;) And it was once my name on the Cube-europe forums too.

Monopolyman - a bit ordinary, but it rolls off the tongue nicely. 7/10.

Monoployman? Monopolyman2? Confusion reigns once more in the mist that makes up my soft spongy substance called 'brain'.

Anyhow, it sounds like a funny name to me, everytime i hear it i must think of the monopolyguy doing all kinds of funny stuff. Y'know, stuff. That's funny.

9/10 cos of the stuff then.

kopo. Hmmmm. Kooooooooooo-po.

Yes. I like the quick, bouncy way you can say it (don't know where the hell it comes from though). However I am annoyed by the fact that there's no capital "k" (yes, I'm an English geek :geek: ). 8/10

Surrealist......are you a fan of surrealism? That Salvador Dali fellow.....what a tripper!

I give you 9/10 becuase you clearly have an incredible taste in music from the looks of your siggy.

Your name is quite funny to me, because it's very stereotypical (which isn't a bad thing!). And also, it made me laugh that you appear to have to same sexual organs as a letter. Therefore I award you 9/10.

Zatoichi , 9/10 I reckon - very catchy .

See my sig for the origin of my username. I was going to be MrSelfDestruct (also from the same album) , but there are far too many MrSelfDestruct's out there.

(Note: Moria is an anagram of Mario :p)

SERIOUSLY?

I'd always thought you were a big Lord of the Rings fan. Jesus, I've been living a huge lie all this time!

[Edit]

ThePigMarcher is one of the most unique names I've seen around here, so have a 10/10 for bizarre originality. Less one point if you thieved it cunningly from a bizarrely named rock band, which is pretty common a thing to do.

I was a bit suspicious when there were no dwarves in his sigs...

It all makes so much sense now. Oh man... This is Jerry Springer material.

a film, a japenese film, a blind japaense film, a good blind japenese film, a gorey good blind japenese film, a username gorey good blind japenese film, a good username gorey good blind japenese film.

i need to see the film, its on my list

Cheets

-Funky name. I like it.

As for Zaitochi. Fantastic film. Brilliantly shot and just a very involving asian film. One of my favorites.

I miss er-no.com

So do a lot of people :( Including me.

I don't have the man power to attack again?