NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
demonmike04

Pepsi brand gone crazy?

Whats with Pepsi introducing new flavours lately, they are really starting to dish em out...

Is it because of its first ever lead over coca cola?

The other week, it was Pepsi Max Cino, A Cappucino(sp?) flavoured pepsi, its disgusting IMO. Bold move, but the flavour tends to be popular in the west with Coca Cola Blak.

Now, we have Pepsi Max Punch! Pepsi with ginger flavouring... who is coming up with these idea's? We understand were Coca cola got its flavours from, initiative. People had cola floats with icecream, why not put vanilla in coke? People have lemon in there glasses of cola, why not mix the flavour?

Were has pepsi been? People mix coffee and soda? Ginger is a good flavour to put in a cola drink?

What do you guys think about the new flavours, is this all just a celebration of the lead over coca cola or just some idea's they've had for a while..

why don't they just introduce pepsi chicken flavour? most things in the world taste like chicken, it's only a matter of time... ;)

They could try a NEW 'Pepsi(/Cola) Diet Ginger Vanilla Lemon Cappucino Spunk Max'

'No Sugar - Maximum Herpes'

No opinions on those two flavours then?

No opinion really since I don't drink Colas and stuff, they're not that nice at all, so my opinion is that most drinks taste better anyway:P....Except that Fanta/Sprite Z....eeeeewwwwwww...cardboard!!!

Also that no sugar crap is complete shit...there's stuff in there that's worse for you than suger anyway!!!

Cino is delicious! They're no worse than coke:

Coke

Diet Coke

Diet Lime

Vanilla

Lemon

-----

Pepsi

Pepsi Max

Diet Pepsi

Pepsi twist

Pepsi Cino

Pepsi ginger..

ok maybe it is a bit ott.

"Fanta Z - now with added T-virus!"

What made me laugh is that the adverts for it were like: "It doesn't taste crap like the old diet types"....Yet it tasted awful.

...Can't remember what else I was gonna say...

I hadn't heard about the Cappuccino flavoured Pepsi. That's pretty funny, I'll have to try some. There's no beating Vanilla Coke though! :D:yay::bouncy:

That sucks They have made to much i meen why would u want pepsi what tastes like coffee When you can just have a normal Coffee I meen Come on

Lime twist was okay.

Chocolate and Coke are important, I welcome varieties.. generally I prefer Pepsi over Coke.. I love Virgin Cola over them all though..

Also that no sugar crap is complete shit...there's stuff in there that's worse for you than suger anyway!!!

Unless you can't actually have the sugar due to a medical condition...

i tried the cino stuff today. i like it, except it is insanely sweet.

I hate cola, fucking disgusting stuff.

This is just giving me more reasons to hate it.

I liked the advert for Pepsi that had the two people fighting and it looked like they were pulling off all these jump kicks and everything but they just had people dressed in black carrying them around. It looked really funny :D

I don't have a preference when it comes to cola, Pepsi and Coke taste similar to me anyway but I usually go for the Diet Coke with Lemon.

Sprite rules all though :D

I liked the advert for Pepsi that had the two people fighting and it looked like they were pulling off all these jump kicks and everything but they just had people dressed in black carrying them around. It looked really funny :D

That was taken from that internet Ping pong idea wasn't it?

How about Coca-Cola flavoured Pepsi.

On a serious note they could start mixing the Jack Daniels readily into the drink, make it easier for everyone.

Hmmm, Pepsi contains caffine, cappuccino contains caffine. What's next, Redbull? Amphetamines?

Sign in to follow this