NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hal_9Million

Dead or Alive 4 Not Working on Xbox 360! :(

Hey everyone. My friend recently got and Xbox 360 and bought Dead or Alive 4. Firstly, the original copy we got was scratched, so the Xbox 360 wouldn't read it. Second, when we replaced it, the Xbox 360 could read it, but now when the message "press start" comes up, it won't respond to any buttons. What the hell is going on? Is my friend's Xbox 360 broken? Anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on what to do would be ace.

I'd say his xbox 360 has a problem, most probably the disc reader inside is faulty.

Test another game with it, if that doesnt work, the 360 definitely needs replacing.

I thought that might be it, but my TV supports 60 hz and the start up screen looks fine on it, so I'm baffled. Though usually when I'm playing on my Gamecube, it asks if I want it in 60hz mode at the beginning and then sets it. So perhaps i need to set it somehow.

Hey everyone. My friend recently got and Xbox 360 and bought Dead or Alive 4. Firstly, the original copy we got was scratched, so the Xbox 360 wouldn't read it. Second, when we replaced it, the Xbox 360 could read it, but now when the message "press start" comes up, it won't respond to any buttons. What the hell is going on? Is my friend's Xbox 360 broken? Anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on what to do would be ace.

CubeChris had this exact problem, and the 60hz solution is the one that works. You need to go manually set your Xbox to 60hz in the last blade of the dashboard otherwise you won't be able to press start on the main screen.

We got it sorted now. YAY, it's a quality game!

Cheers for all the help people.

If you're a Mod, you can lock this thread now.

Well it does say in the manual and theres a little slip of paper that tells you to do this aswell! >_>

Sign in to follow this