NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Owario

Sweet Salvation

Satisfaction. Something achieved in many different ways by many different people.

For years the people of Cube-Europe strived to demolish all memories of Xsorbit and start fresh, unfortunately though it seemed that this request would never be fulfilled. In time the forum members learned to accept their fate and carry on their lives like normal, despite the glitches that laid within the boards. Good times were had by many, but the Cube-Europeans never forgot that the forums had let them down time and time again. The people slowly lost hope that they would ever feel the satisfaction of using a decent board. That was until, one day, when their prayers were finally answered. After a recent hacking from a man cast in the shadows of C-E’s history it became apparent to the administrators what they must do. And that my friends, is the reason we are currently staring into the cyber space that is the R-E forums. It’s an odd feeling though; while I am thankful we will no longer become victims to frustrating glitches, I will sort of miss the occasionally hilarity of a well timed malfunction. Nevertheless, we have finally achieved the satisfaction us former C-E members deserve. We have at long last escaped from the clutches of Xsorbit to do as we please without the fear of our thread mysteriously disappearing or being duplicated. We are free.

To give this thread some meaning though, do you have any new-forum resolutions? Perhaps you want to be less of a jerk? Maybe you want to be more welcoming to newbies? I know I don’t.

I don't think it was the hacking that brought us this change. It must have been under wraps for a while before that. Awesome, awesome boards though. I love the quick reply. It should take only a few days for regular conversation to begin again!

Yeah, I know that it wasn't the hacking that led to the change of forums, but I didn't know how else to put it.

It's great to be back! Even better, it's great to not be hosted on xsorbit anymore! Here's to you guys for making the sucessful move. :D

Now let's all get drunk and play ping-pong!

Post more for me.

And the best thing about these new forums....The awesome smilies! :rolleyes::confused::o

My new forum resolution is to become the best ever member and put that Bowser57 in his place.

my resolution is to stay hidden in the background as I have for the majority of the last 3 and a half years :P

I never had any problem with the old forum, but this one is starting to rock. Plus, it's nice to change. I want to post more in General Chit Chat, that's something I rarely did, but I'll try harder ;)

I think i preffered the old design? it was much more spacious and had an easy going outlook :doh: . Im sure il come to terms with this one.

My resolution, as discussed elsewhere, is 1280*1024, hahahahahahahaha!

ahem.

You too love to laugh? It's great. I love laughing.

You too love to laugh? It's great. I love laughing.

Well yes, i do. But on this occassion it was to fill the empty void left by my joke dying. However, when the chance arises, we should laugh together! It's fun!

I want the old purple C-E style back :(

Are you crazy?! This new style rocks, loving it SOOOOOO much :)

I don't have any particular wishes, just that the board does fine.

One thing I do miss about XSOrbit is the little folder+flame icon you got on a hot topic. Watching the flame rise and fall passed many an hour.

Am I the only one that has a conspiracy in mind. I always thought it was quite suspicious how close the massive hack was to the revealation of R-E, and the revolution controller. Maybe the staff planned and carried it all out.

Anyways, it's nice to see the new board is up. I had nothing against Xsorbit either, but if it is harder to stop hacks, then go it gets my vote.

the forums had been planned for some time, actually for about a year but it was decided not to cause a lot of hassle and wait until the revolution was announced, hence like now.... we was gonna just surprise you all but the hacking did make us announce that there was gonna be a new forum and get you all excited!

i like these boards but i still miss xsorbit, its like leaving a girlfriend of 4 years...it hurts.

Sign in to follow this