NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Spending money

Get raped on the 27th of each month for rent, which is £303. Right now I have £180 after I just pissed away about £45 on drink in the past week.

Oh well, will have to work like a motherbitch in Easter and wait for my next £1075 \o/

Wish I could get a free game a week by just going to school :angry:

It would almost kinda double my earnings. EMA is the biggest heap of shit ever, if yor parents are divorced you like more-or-less automatically get it...cos that's fair :nono:

I know, it's bollocks. Why should people have to be bribed to sty on at school? Please don't try and tell me it's anything other than bribery, because it isn't. All these people managed to afford to go to school for 12 years, why can't they afford another two? School does not cost £30 per week.

It's the same with uni. People with low income get all the help in the world. And fair enough, they may need it. But there's loads of people just cheating the system. And do the government think that the rest of us find it easy to fund our way through uni? I'm in nearly £10k of debt and I'm really struggling. The government gives me fuck all while thousands of kids are being given £30 per week to spend on games and DVDs. Thanks, New Labour :mad:

Sorry, rant over.

Sign in to follow this