NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wesley

Homeless people

I was quite suprised how many people presumed they would jsut spend it on drugs and drink...

Being part of the IT industry and therefore terminally non-confrontational, I never give to beggars in the street as there is always the chance they will talk to me.

When i end up as a beggar on the street, i've always said i will be one of the ones that verbally abuses people if i'm ignored... at least it will keep my vocabulary strong.

I dont give money to the tramps who you know are gonna spend it on some beer but if its a homeless person needing money for a tea or some food or they have a skinny dog with them then yeah i may give them a quid now and again.

I also dont mind giving money if they do something ie on the tube you get a lot of buskers...yes some are probably not even homeless but at least they are not blatantly begging but are infact entertaining (well some are) so yeah i dont mind chucking a quid in their guitar cases from time to time.

Whats with all the hatred to the homeless? Its not always their fault that they are homeless. Also do you really believe that every single one of them is and alcoholic or druggy? And the only difference between 'normal' people who drink and have a joint and the homeless who do the same is money. Stop being so judgemental.

No...because my money is mine. I'm really stingy

Your not being stingy, who earned that money? You did (presuming your not a thief). Who is entitled to your money? You are.

This is what i cant stand, whenever i refuse to give a homeless money, i get branded as a tight ****. I earned my money, and the guy who asked for it had a chance to earn it, but screwed over that chance.

I taught my friends a lesson in new york, a homeless person was acting as a comedian for us, i gave him money? Why? He entertained, he earned that money. Its optional, but if you feel if they deserve that money, give them some.

Every one in our country has a chance (cant say world, because people are refused education), and if they decided to not take that chance and wind up on the streets, its not my problem.

Your not being stingy, who earned that money? You did (presuming your not a thief). Who is entitled to your money? You are.

This is what i cant stand, whenever i refuse to give a homeless money, i get branded as a tight ****. I earned my money, and the guy who asked for it had a chance to earn it, but screwed over that chance.

I taught my friends a lesson in new york, a homeless person was acting as a comedian for us, i gave him money? Why? He entertained, he earned that money. Its optional, but if you feel if they deserve that money, give them some.

Every one in our country has a chance (cant say world, because people are refused education), and if they decided to not take that chance and wind up on the streets, its not my problem.

Couldn't agree more!

That's very close minded really, you're saying everyone on the streets have themself to blame? How do you know they had a chance to earn it? You don't have to give to homeless people but you don't have to be so crap about them.

That's very close minded really, you're saying everyone on the streets have themself to blame? How do you know they had a chance to earn it? You don't have to give to homeless people but you don't have to be so crap about them.

Im not being crap about it, im saying they still have a chance to earn. Like the hobo i met in New york, he entertained. I gave him 5 dollars, i dont care what he did with that money, but he came back high and still talked to me but didnt ask for anything. He earnt it.

If your a homeless person on the ground just asking for money, i give them any loose change i have, usually ten pence. I would of gave them more if they earnt it, but see? Im still being nice.

I dont donate all the time, mainly because it boils my blood that the vast majority of them had a chance to have a living. If i've made a false accusation to a homeless guy, im very sorry.

Im not being crap about them, its my opinion. And you saying im being crap about them is your opinion, but think my whole post through next time and maybe you'l understand.

Last time I have money to a tramp he started following me and at as I waited at a traffic lights he came up behind me and started muttering that I was a German chicken, so yeah, I try and avoid them really...

ive NEVER and refuse to give money to tramps as they will prob spend it on drugs/fags/booze...i earned the money its MINE *selfish mode*

I give Chinese midget homeless folks the most, as they're the best and most rare.

ive NEVER and refuse to give money to tramps as they will prob spend it on drugs/fags/booze...i earned the money its MINE *selfish mode*

Your not being selfish, as you said, you earned that money, its entitled to YOU. No one else, you decide what happens with your money. It isnt mandatory to give money to homeless people.

Sign in to follow this