NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
JonathanEx

Stars Catalouge - Empty the warehouse

Finally, Nintendo updates the stars catalouge properly. Scrapping their old shedual, they seem to be getting rid of old junk left in the Nintendo warehouse.

10 Pokemon Colosseum GameCube Bundles

100 Donkey Konga 2 Paks

100 Donkey Konga 2 Games

100 Wario World games

100 more copies of 1080 Avalanche game.

i only have 2500 odd stars,i got spare codes up for trade if anyone wants to trade with them ive got fire red,prime 2,pokemon collesium and 400 star wind waker

WOOOOOOOOOO! I got Donkey Konga 2 pak! I've been wanting to get this sice it came out but I didn't have enough cash plus there were better games! Now though, I finally have it!

could someone bee nice and give me 700 stars. I know im bein a scavanger. But Please!!! I sooo want donkey konga 2!

Bah, the Belgian stars catalogue hasn't been updated. I wish they'd update it for the whole of Europe, not just country by country.

They traditionally do update it europewide, they did before. This might be a UK stock clear, as it looks like.

Doesn't belgium still have stuff left over from past updates though? The first Belgium site has like, Metroid demos... 14 SPs... UK is the only one at really sells out.

They traditionally do update it europewide, they did before. This might be a UK stock clear, as it looks like.

Doesn't belgium still have stuff left over from past updates though? The first Belgium site has like, Metroid demos... 14 SPs... UK is the only one at really sells out.

Yeah, but they still aren't updating. It's annoying that we have to wait for another update until the goods from the previous updates are gone.

I have the feeling yours has not updated due to the fact the UK is breaking the normal shedual for updates - it used to be alternating wed/fri on 3rd week of the month, until the UK messed up the Pokemon update so delaying one, and this happening on Thursday.

On the last update, I remember all of Europe updated at once.

I have the feeling yours has not updated due to the fact the UK is breaking the normal shedual for updates - it used to be alternating wed/fri on 3rd week of the month, until the UK messed up the Pokemon update so delaying one, and this happening on Thursday.

On the last update, I remember all of Europe updated at once.

So that means my catalogue will be updated pretty soon, right? I hope so, I wouldn't mind another free game.

Man, these games are pretty old. I could afford anything there (except the Pokemon GameCube Pak) but I'm not going to bother. Why couldn't they put up something like Mario Tennis or Paper Mario :(

i got a donkey konga 2 pak with bonga's first thing ive ever got from there! glad i didnt spend my stars on silly things like screensavers!

I've still got 10,430 stars! I have already got Pokemon Colosseum, Wario World and the first Donkey Konga game (don't really want the second). So the only game I haven't got is 1080 and if I had wanted that I would have bought it already!

BTW is 1080 any good? I wasn't a big fan of the orginal on the N64.

Nabbed me donkey konga 2 which I considered buying at one point. Oh and Din, I really liked the N64 version but didn't really like the Avalanche as it more arcadey, its more like SSX than the original.

i done a mini review of 1080 once from a games show and got a lot of people annoyed and angry at me cos i slated it...

I've still got 10,430 stars! I have already got Pokemon Colosseum, Wario World and the first Donkey Konga game (don't really want the second). So the only game I haven't got is 1080 and if I had wanted that I would have bought it already!

BTW is 1080 any good? I wasn't a big fan of the orginal on the N64.

It's kind of better one one player in a lot of ways....There are only 6 multi-player tracks!!! WTF ARE U ON NINTENDO?!?!?!

dunno hwy i bought it now. should have waited for somethin better. ah well.

has anyone gotten any of their gamecube bundles from previous months yet?

I believe the Pokemon stuff has been sent out completely - the Pokemon games were the only oustanding things, which delayed the August update until... now.

There's not much left, and the sooner it's all gone the sooner it's all sent out. :D

lucky i didnt have enough,i have got a lot in the past,have fun with your stuff when they arrive

Sign in to follow this