NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
badboyace84

nintendo announce (personal game idea)

unleashed

the creators of mario and zelda are finally updating their cutsie image with a game for the more mainstream. with the help of thier new controller you play the character dante a rebel samurai trying to make a name for himself and avenge the loss of his wife. with full 3d backdrops and destructable environments you pass through over 40 levels weilding your katana blade with swarms of enemies at the mercy of your sword with a story more intriging than a japanese anime and with more twists than a rollercoaster you find out that there is more to the story than what was first thought and dante finds himself wondering if he will come out of this alive.

this is the game that was shown in the trailer of the revolution controller

source: my imagination

what do you all think i would love a game like this please post comments and or help with the story and how it would be played maybe nintendo would see it and make it a game (i wish)

I'm sorry man, I just don't know why everyone wants to change Nintendo. They do what they do, why do you want them to make "dark" or "mature" games? Let Retro or someone handle these titles. I'm still up for a concept Nintendo had sometime ago and that never saw the light of the sun: Fear. Don't confuse it with F.E.A.R., it was a game about facing people's fears like fear of heights. I think that this can be an awesome concept for a game, maybe even more awesome for Revolution. How the game would be, beats me.

Good idea, although i got a bit excited when i first read it and thought it was proper, but i would still much prefer a great zelda or mario for revoloution and not some samuri game

I like the cutsie thing nintendo does, It makes the games alot less more dull and more inviting, I say they should leave games like that to 2nd and 3rd parties. (except for Zelda and metroid)

Some of the best things in their games is the minigames(not saying the actual games are bad), like, how many sony, microsoft or 3rd party games have great minigames?

I think it's good for Ninty to branch out a little and try someting a bit more mature and realistic looking.

I love it now just hope Nintendo wil use this.. and if they dont ... SHAME ON THEM for leting a great idea like this catsh dust here. i love it badboyace84 But Try to worck it out! If you need anny help you can find my e-mail here.

im not wanting to change nintendo. i just think they need a few more franchises and i think one that was darker would be alot more appealing to people and you would find all the nintendo haters had one less thing to hate them for. im not saying nintendo have to make the game but with thier greatness i think they could do very well with it hand it over to a second party but make sure nintendo have alot of say with what goes into it

Apart from Super Monkey ball.

Well that's cos that's SEGA, they're cool!!

My top companies are Nintendo, Capcom & Sega AND Free Radical :smile:

(Retro etc count as Nintendo)

That name reminds me of somehting, can't think what..., but other wise sounds pretty neat.

id also like to see in the game alot of leveling and rpg elements in it like the more you level up the more moves and combos you can use

maybe something like this

929258_20050915_screen002.jpg

yeah i'd like to see an rpg type game that u use level up points and unlockable moves etc! with online co-op and maybe even online counter co-op, set in a massive world against a giant army!!! in real-time as opposed to turn based!

somethin thats really epic!

Sign in to follow this