NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dazzybee

ODama

On Play it says thisgame is out in 29 days, is this true? I find the game pretty interetsing but havent heard anything about really so wondered if Ive just missed it - is it still a bongo pinball game where you can bark orders too?

Pretty decent concept......

Wierdly anought i saw this advertised for sale (pre-order) online saying, "includes microphone", a miss informed shop, or a nice new feature?

No I think you can bark orders at your tropps or somehting!

Yes I think you can order your troops to do certain things or move out of the way so you don't hit them with the Odama.

I'm looking forward to this game, however, I'm a bit concerned about the lasting appeal. Pinballs is something I play a few minutes to pass some time, so I'm not sure I'll like it on the cube - but maybe a DS version?

Trust me when I say I dont think it is at all possible to get bored with this game, when i first got my hands on it over two years ago i was hooked. The year after Nintendo had implemented the microphone feature so you can shout orders to your troops and once again I was hooked. this will be a game I purchase.

Werent people saying this wasnt being released for the Cube? Ive been seeing ads for it though and now this thread, so did the petition work or has it always been on the way? I guess Id be tempted to buy it as its probably one of the last games, nevermind last quality games, coming to the Cube.

it looks boring as hell it is just glorified pinball. could you guys give an honest assesment once played so i can think about getting it.

Military pinball....someone must have been high when they thought that up.

This wierd crap is right up my ally, and considering there are no games out at the moment that I want to play, across all platforms, I might just give this a try.

i know what you mean there seems to be a lul atm. all concentrating on next gen i suspect. oh well WoW will have to keep me occupied i will have to keep kicking horde ass at BG. so much fun

anyone played enough of odama to give us an insight into wether its worth getting?

cheapest i've saw it is for 37.99 in gamestatin and i'm not paying that price unless its fun and weird :D

I got this game and I really don't like it. There is far too much stuff going on all at once. Trying to play Pinball and issue commands isn't fun and in the heat of battle -it's easy to make mistakes. When I did finally manage to clear the first stage then it was with only a few soliders making the next stage isn't harder.

It's the sort of game you will either love or hate. This game should burn forever in the fires of Game Hell along with Universal Studios.

I thought this game looked good on the NoE homepage with a sword look at screens and saw it as a pinball game and I got turned off

still not sure wether i should get it! i think it'll be worth the 40 quid price tag just for the novelty. i just hope it isnt the boring type of hard where its not down to your skill but some monotenous task or stupidly strong boss that impedes your progress-i mean if i wanna play a hard game i have ikaruga and f zero!

still would like to hear from anyone who'se played the first 2/3 missions and likes it!

I thought it was pretty cool until I found out it was pinball...

Why does Nintendo have all the crappy games

What do you mean?

Just admit it...Nintendo's so childish.

So many games are non-violent and are puzzle games which you can play for free anywhere.

My first game for my DS was Yoshi touch n go and I got sooo pissed off.

All what it is is a score attack game which loses fun in the first minutes -_-

Take a look at Sony, they take Nintendo's ideas and perfect them.

Great games for PS2...great games -_-

AND WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE HELL TETRIS AND BRAIN AGE SUDOKU WASS MADE FOR DS!#)(U*+&!)+#%

Oh, and doesn't everyone think Odama wouldve been better if it werent pinball??

Just admit it...Nintendo's so childish.

So many games are non-violent and are puzzle games which you can play for free anywhere.

My first game for my DS was Yoshi touch n go and I got sooo pissed off.

All what it is is a score attack game which loses fun in the first minutes -_-

Take a look at Sony, they take Nintendo's ideas and perfect them.

Great games for PS2...great games -_-

AND WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE HELL TETRIS AND BRAIN AGE SUDOKU WASS MADE FOR DS!#)(U*+&!)+#%

Oh, and doesn't everyone think Odama wouldve been better if it werent pinball??

So, just because a game does not include violence, it automatically becomes a kids game?

Lovely theory.

Fact of the matter is this: If you don't like the games, don't play them. Just stop whining like a mule.

Gotta love a mindless fanboy.

Oh noes! It doesn't have mindless killing the game must be instantly crap! What?! no swearing too!?

Jeeze, if anything you have to be mature enough to play the games. You must be immature to say a game is immature.

I think what he means is, that if u play a non violent game, you are a gay.

I'm right no?

Sign in to follow this