NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cubechris

Official Nintendo Revolution Controller Shots (56k)

Revo will deffo be the sexiest console on the market

Man you hit the nail on the head! People will walk into gamestores and see the pics on posters and stuff and say "man thats one sexy bit of kit... what is it"... then they should say "give me one now!"

So I wake up on my day off work today to find this.

Nintendo have gone insane, right? I wonder if it will come with an attachment to find the controller when you lose it down the side of the sofa.

I'm kidding! I'll reserve passing judgement until i've actually seen it's application in real games.

Nintendo have gone insane, right?

I have to agree, Im not convinced yet. Time will tell. :eer:

I have to agree, Im not convinced yet. Time will tell. :eer:

Have you watched the example vid from the conference that put my WTF's to rest.

I must admit I am not totally convinced. But I'm watching the video right now so I will reserve my judgements untill afterwards...

At first I wasn't convinced as well. But after further study of the controller and starting to understand the potential it has I'm totally blown away. We've only seen one "addon" aswell.

Well done Nintendo :bow:

After watching the video I must say I am impressed and very excited! I still hope that the GameCube pad can be used for more traditional games though. It would be a shame to see Nintendo miss out on some great games (that PS3 & Xbox 360 will get) because of the controller.

It will be really great for FPS games. It will be great for moving, shooting and aiming! I especially love how you can slash around as if you are using a sword (Imagine Zelda!!!). There are just so many possibilities!! I really want to see what games Nintendo have in store for us. I'm confident they will be great.

Oh and it really looks sexy! :smile:

me like! bet those corners are painful on the palms after a while though

I doubt it, it's not heavy or anything

This is going to be fantastic! Nintendo has done it once again, an entirely new way of playing games. Too bad there's no game footage out yet. One of the most interesting things in the Revolution trailer was that guy playing drums by holding two controllers like drumsticks. I'd definately buy a drum-sim, or any music-sim really. Imagine using the left controller to push a button which stands for a chord and swinging the right one like you would on a real guitar! The possibilities are endless with this new form of input.

After looking at the video, all I can think is that this will be one tiring console. You can't sit back and enjoy playing your games. You need to use excessive wrist action. With the right games released, this could be good, but the buttons on the controller need to be sorted out.

Hi there everyone, Im Daisy the newbie just joined recently and wanted to share my thoughts and hopefully make some freinds ^.^

Anyways Nintendo really suprised me with the whole contoller, I could never have imagined something like that, and after watching the video im really hyped up to bad its a long wait though...

Nintendo have revealed that this single device will slot into a more conventional device to allow more control methods for veterans and make it more accessable to ports. IGN have made a mock up of how this may look: understanding-the-revolution-controller-20050916041026412-000.jpg

Hmm so if I were to play a RTS game with that controller and I want to select some units to move then I would have to hold down the A or B button ala the left mouse button on a mouse?

Sounds bloody awesome like your turning your TV into a touch screen but you have so much freedom to do so much more. It won't probably work for everything like football games but with that the ability to make it into a normal looking controller it'll be fine.

Sign in to follow this