NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
SuperTrunksZ

My Twilight Princess Trailer

Worked fine for me and I must say I really enjoyed it.

I swear there's a bunch of footage in there that I've either not noticed or just not seen before, thought I'd watched everything.

Props to you though, it's got me hyped about the game again.

Try a different host, I can't download it :(...

You just click on the "free" option,and on the next page you have your download ready (or sometimes have to wait for some seconds - there is a countdown)

It's nice enough, but from a video quality point of view, you can quite easily see interlacing on the opening and closing credits. Also, you should try and get rid of the nasty watermarks from ign/gamespy.

You just click on the "free" option,and on the next page you have your download ready (or sometimes have to wait for some seconds - there is a countdown)

I know how to download it. But all I get after the verification code thing, is a message saying the session is invalid, even after ten tries :angry: .

i thought it was great, the only thing i thought was you could have got some scnes better like hen link has to joust with that warthog guy. you could have got him actually hitting him, the person who di that video missed him. would have been good if he hit him, and the music made a clash sound when he did....

I liked it, though you could've used a nicer font.

What is the music from? I can't place it.

The video is quite ok, although I think it's a bit too slow in relation to the music.

I also tried to do one myself but that windows movie maker kept crashing.

What is the music from? I can't place it.

It's from the Anime series Hellsing Ultimate and it is called Gradus Vita.

Sign in to follow this