NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

The Green Mile

10/10

It was utterly fantastic, the only film that's ever made me emphasise with prisoners or made me feel like crying when a mouse died. Superb performances from Tom Hanks and Michael Clark Duncan.

Clerks 2.

Fuckin' sweet. 10/10. This film must be watched by all, it's hilarity at its best.

Space Cowboys

Donald Sutherland hasn't aged one goddamn day in 30 years.

8/10

Scary movie

Good movie. Funny, especially the ending, one of the better spoof movies. though I still prefer scary movie 3/4. This is the umpteenth time i've watched this movie and it still holds up though.

7.5/10

The Dreamers

A story of sexual exploration and cinema set against a backdrop of the '68 student riots. A little strange in places, but a really enjoyable film.

"Do you know what I'm thinking? Bande A Part!"

7 Godard's out of 10 Bresson's.

The Dreamers

A story of sexual exploration and cinema set against a backdrop of the '68 student riots. A little strange in places, but a really enjoyable film.

"Do you know what I'm thinking? Bande A Part!"

7 Godard's out of 10 Bresson's.

And more importantly it features Eva Green naked for at least half of the film.

Gremlins 2 - The New Batch

Seen this film hundreds of times. I was about 4 or 5 the first time and it scared me into having my bedroom light on for about 5 years. (Actually it was the first film more than the second).

It's funny and I hope they make the third, but with animatronis and NOT CGI.

8/10

Saw Blade Runner recently.

Despite a poor narrative pace and fairly confusing progression, it's truly an ace film. Incredibly shot and directed, and dealing with fairly heavy weight issues, it remains a benchmark in nior sci fi. Ace stuff :)

10 androids out of sheep.

Just watched Rambo: First Blood Part 2...again.

Great film, and it's made even better by the cheesy song in the credits at the end, haha!

I love that speech by Stallone at the end. "What I want is what they want....etc...for our Country- to love us- as MUCH- as WE- Love- IT"

How will you live, John?

Day by day.

:love:

8/10

Fantastic Four 2

I love.

Great movie.

Great action. Lots of laugh out loud moments. Chris Evans is hot.

8/10

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

9/10

Great, would have been better if I played the game.

Eurotrip

7/10

Funny.

Am I the only one who is shit scared that they are going to fuck up the Die Hard franchise, with this new movie? I just found out it's going to be a 12A :(

It looks terrible, but hey thats Hollywood for you.

Experts in ripping the piss out of franchises.

Just watched Manic. Absolutely brilliant film, with some brilliant acting, and was well worth the £13 it cost me. 9/10

American Psycho 9/10

A horror classic. Pure class.

Everything about this movie was clever, funny and down right disturbing. The whole scence with the kitten and the cash machine, and then the granny shooting made me burst out laughing/cover my eyes.

Watch this movie!

The Butterfly Effect:

This film is such a mixed bag. It's pretty mortifying, and pretty depressing at points, and at others it's quite frankly hilarious, although unintentionally. Filled with plot holes and some parts were just in bad taste, but I do like the concept behind the movie...it got me thinking for quite a while. AK and tasty coma wifes performances were pretty good, I don't see why Kutcher get so much criticism.

It was a bit ridiculous, but I was watching it in my room with the lights out on my tiny iPod screen and it was kinda creepy.

I'm going to be generous and give it a 7/10.

American Psycho

"This is not an exit."

9/10

Also 9/10 from me.

"I need to return some videotapes."

tasty coma wife

Ah-ah, just like me, I can't think about her as Amy Smart. She'll be TCW for life. :D

yeh, thats the only film I've seen him act well in so far (as I said though i;ve only ever seen his worse movies), he was brilliant in seven
Heh, I thought he was awesome in Se7en, Fight Club, Snatch, Interview with a Vampire, Meet Joe Black... I think he's a pretty cool actor.

Heh, I thought he was awesome in Se7en, Fight Club, Snatch, Interview with a Vampire, Meet Joe Black... I think he's a pretty cool actor.

He is a good actor, but it's just that he seems to be hired recently only for his status and good looks. In most of his recent films he hasn't had to act but sit there and look pretty, it's a shame.

Same with Tom Cruise, I mean Born on the 4th of July almost got him an oscar and he was pretty good in Collateral but most of the time he does things like The Last Samurai, although it's an alright film all it requires is a pretty actor who can say his lines right.

Just watched Ghost Rider for the first time. Awesome movie! Great effects, just a great movie. Only thing I didn't like was the skull head. I think the skull animations could of have been better however.

9.5/10

FF2: Rise of the Silver Surfer

A lot better than the first film. The characters are so much more interesting and colourful, the pace is better and the action scenes are done very well. However I didn't like the comedy during some of the action scenes.

And I'm glad there was lots of Silver Surfer in the film. He's one of my favorites. The very final fight was quite anti-climatic though but that suited it quite well I think.

However Galactus could looks so much better, but it's wasn't that clear to me whether he was the cloud or in the cloud.

Overall a lot better than the first one but I felt some things were made a bit too child friendly, for instance the humour.

Oh and not to forget I found Dr. Doom a stupid boring enemy in the first one but he really came off as a cool and menacing character this time.

7/10

What? Die Hard 4.0s gonna be awesome.

Bruce.

Justin Long.

Hot chick.

Bad guy from Girl Next Door.

Hello?!?!

We'll have to see man. The fact it is a 12A really makes me question it, as more censorship may dumb down the films values and lose the characterisation with John Mcclane, as we wont see him in his pure state e.g. swearing and blowing shit up with ott violence.

I prey its good, but I remember Alien V Predator being put out as a 12A and having a questionable directior and it was turdhouse. This could very well have the same end result imo.

The John Rambo trailer suggested the film would stick very much to its 80's roots, The Die Hard trailer didnt.

This film really is 50/50, could be awesome, could be crap.

I'll say this one and I'll say it again if need be:

Alien vs. Predator is a GOOD film. Only problem with it was the length, but that's Fox's fault.

I watched Superman 2 earlier today. Great movie, and I can't get the theme choon out of my head now. :(

8.5/10