NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Jet Li's Fearless

Pretty good, some of the fighting was class and brilliantly done.

Aeon Flux

Utter shit. 2/10 I feel I lost valuable hours of my life.

I know exactly what you mean. That film was awful.

High School Musical- 2/10.

It is a crappy spin off of Grease, about some loser who has probably never played basketball in real life, and a 'geeky' girl with some image problems. The baddie is a girl their age who tries to bring pain to the main characters lives by singing songs(?) and generally being a jealous little bitch. The only good thing was a song that they sung in the dinner hall... and that's it. In fact, does even qualify for a movie?

Deuce Bigalow - European Gigolo

This was one stupid film. But it was feckin' hilarious. Some clever and witty parts to it.

The only lowlight was the Gigolo who didn't know whether he was Scottish or Irish. I think he was trying to be Scottish...

Overall, funny, and witty. Good film.

High School Musical- 2/10.

Some that I didnt want to know was they're bringing a game out for it. And I think s sequal to the movie...

Scary Movie 4(?)

Quite funny in some places, bit silly in others. The camer work in places made me think how different the film it. 5/10

Scary Movie 3 = pwnage over evry other Scary movie.

Hostel part 2

i really enjoyed the first one and SOMEHOW the second one is even better.

you get involved with the characters more and theres a nice twist at the end

9/10

Scary Movie 3 = pwnage over evry other Scary movie.

Only one I've seen and I thought it was dire.

ive had the massive mispleasure of seeing scary movie 4

*comic book guy style - WROST MOVIE EVER!*(and i mean that its that bad)

Dark Side of the Rainbow 9/10

Accepted 5/10

Trailer Park Boys Movie (pilot) 8/10

Erh, apart from HP. It was PANS LABYRINTH

Anyone seen it? It's a seriously good film and I recommend it =]

Erh, apart from HP. It was PANS LABYRINTH

Anyone seen it? It's a seriously good film and I recommend it =]

Fantastic film. Best film of '05. Did it win best foreign film at the Oscars. It should have done.

Blood Diamond- Good, really good I never thought I'd be able to take Leonardo DiCaprio too seriously after Titanic, but this turned me right round.

Blood Diamond- Good, really good I never thought I'd be able to take Leonardo DiCaprio too seriously after Titanic, but this turned me right round.

Yeah, that's my favourite movie of this year so far without a doubt.

Fantastic film. Best film of '05. Did it win best foreign film at the Oscars. It should have done.

No it didn't. But it was a fair loss. The Lives Of Others won. It's a tiny little bit better than Pan. Just a bit. :D

I still need to see "The Lives Of Others" it's finally on round here in a couple of weeks, so I shall check it out.

And Pan's Labyrinth was '06 by the way...

SEVEN

pretty good movie, the ending was good but it felt a little slow during the middle.

The idea of the film was great though and there was some awesome acting from brad pitt (for once) and morgan freeman.

7.5/10

SEVEN

pretty good movie, the ending was good but it felt a little slow during the middle.

The idea of the film was great though and there was some awesome acting from brad pitt (for once) and morgan freeman.

7.5/10

FOR ONCE???? Oh my god...

FOR ONCE???? Oh my god...

Haha, I know what you mean. Brad Pitt is pretty under-rated, I reckon.

Gotta love him in Twelve Monkeys. And, without a doubt, Fight Club.

Damn right!!!!

But hell, comin from Haggis, I just don't care.

not seen either of those!

I've only seen a couple of films he was in and he wasn;t that great in them. Maybe i'm wrong, i'll try and borrow those films from my mates and see what he's like in em'

Though as I said, I've only seen him in a few films, "meet joe black" and "troy" (which was absolute shite).

So is fightclub really good then? I was going to watch it on channel 4 last time it was on but never got round to it

not seen either of those!

I've only seen a couple of films he was in and he wasn;t that great in them. Maybe i'm wrong, i'll try and borrow those films from my mates and see what he's like in em'

Though as I said, I've only seen him in a few films, "meet joe black" and "troy" (which was absolute shite).

So is fightclub really good then? I was going to watch it on channel 4 last time it was on but never got round to it

Seriously, don't be put off Brad Pitt by a film like Troy. Troy was an absolutely travesty. :heh:

Watch Fight Club and Twelve Monkeys. He gives some pretty awesome performances in both. The later also stars Bruce Willis. :)

Seriously, don't be put off Brad Pitt by a film like Troy. Troy was an absolutely travesty. :heh:

Watch Fight Club and Twelve Monkeys. He gives some pretty awesome performances in both. The later also stars Bruce Willis. :)

Alrighty, I'll borrow fightclub off a mate and get back to you lol. Btw, whats Twelve Monkeys about?

Scanner Darkly, 8/10 good film. At times it is hard to watch due to the animation but other than that its visually sexy. One of the most effective depictions of people on substances which are illigal which i have seen. If you want to know why you shouldnt do Pills or something like that, then watch this. And they leave the ending open which is good.