NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Cloverfield

The camera was annyoing at parts and really immersive in others. The guy who held it was very annoying. Im confused about what happened to the girl who got bit and would've liked a better ending.

7/10

Doomsday

I caught like the last hour of it. At times it gave a 28 days later feel, but not as well done. Unfortunately those were the best of times for what I saw.

Ugh/10

BAD MOVIE SUNDAY FILM TWO: BRATZ

18791228.jpg

To continue my new tradition of watching terrible movies on a Sunday I decided to this week go with a movie that got a rating of 2.7 on the IMDB scale. :)

I was suprised as the story was better than I thought it would be though still extremely obvious. The film bashed you in the head with an anvil about how friendship was important. Meridith the evil girl in this was pretty good as the Villain but there wasn't many villainous things she actually did. Ooh she had all your secrets on a USB. :o

The film attempted to create peril but fell flat on its face everytime it tried to bring in an issue such as stealing or divorce. The relationships in this felt extremely forced and the acting was not good, which is what I was hoping for. :grin:

Bear Rating: 2 Bears out of 7. :D It gets an extra point for having some catchy tunes because I'm a slave for rubbish pop. :p

However I feel there is an imbalance now so I'm going to watch good movies on a Saturday!

So Next week I'm unsure what Bad Movie to watch. Any reccomendations? :)

Spice Girls?

Omg! :o That is an excellent choice sir. *adds it to the list*

Though I'm not sure I could even sit through that....

Started watching A Few Good Men in bed last night, but I fell asleep. I've seen it loads though and I do love it. I know it's contrived, gimmicky and has tom cruise in it, but it's just good entertainment. Every moment Nicholson's on screen I want to lick my television. Take that how you will.

In Bruges 8/10 This Is England 9/10

I really need to see these!

Doomsday

I caught like the last hour of it. At times it gave a 28 days later feel, but not as well done. Unfortunately those were the best of times for what I saw.

Ugh/10

Yeah man, the movie is ridiculous. Mad Max rubbish in it, too. So bad, it's almost good.

So Next week I'm unsure what Bad Movie to watch. Any reccomendations? :)

I have a list right here:

Meet the Spartans

Epic Movie

Disaster Movie (if you dare)

Fat slags

Pride and Glory

Spiceworld: The Movie (if you dare)

AVP2: Requiem

Boogeyman 3 (which I will tell you about below)

Boogeyman 3

Just rubbish, it went on and on and on and on...The first one was really good, the second was better and it should have stopped then, this one was atrocious.

3/10

Burn After Reading

Utter horseshit.

3/10

It should be called 'Burn after watching' :heh:

if you want a truly shit, barrel scraping soul crusher to add to that list of bad films, you need Hercules In New York

I love Arnie, as you know, but this is unwatchable. It's a crime against humanity in which the true manifestations of hatred and dispair are laid bare to thr human eye like a cleft in the crust of Mother Earth through which the most pitiless depths of Hell can be glimpsed, for the briefest of moments, before driving you insane.

if you want a truly shit, barrel scraping soul crusher to add to that list of bad films, you need Hercules In New York

I love Arnie, as you know, but this is unwatchable. It's a crime against humanity in which the true manifestations of hatred and dispair are laid bare to thr human eye like a cleft in the crust of Mother Earth through which the most pitiless depths of Hell can be glimpsed, for the briefest of moments, before driving you insane.

i love it. its just so funny. while you watch it, try to decide how the producer convinced a studio to make this, how a director managed to do this every day for however long it took and what the hell the scrit writter was thinking, its like the whole thing was written when hungover on a train on the way to work.

In Bruges

Surprising. I really enjoyed it and Colin Farrell was actually decent for once. Pretty much agree with what critics have been saying about it for nigh on 12 months now, just wouldn't go as far as some and say it's best film of last year. It is very good though.

8/10

Hmm, I thought this film was just... really boring or something. I don't know. Watched it with my sister and her boyfriend, and we just weren't impressed with it at all. Don't know. =/

I just watched the great documentary on the Wall-E DVD, the Pixar Story. Not really a film, so I won't rate it.

How would everyone rate the Disney-Pixar films? Each one is great, but it'd be interesting to see how they rank against the Rotten Tomato rankings;

Toy Story - 100%

Toy Story 2 - 100%

Finding Nemo - 98%

The Incredibles - 97%

WALL-E - 96%

Monsters. Inc - 94%

A Bug's Life - 91%

Cars - 75%

Personally my lsit would be (in order of preference);

Finding Nemo

Wall*E

The Incredibles

Toy Story 2

A Bug's Life

Toy Story

Monsters. Inc

Cars

i love it. its just so funny. while you watch it, try to decide how the producer convinced a studio to make this, how a director managed to do this every day for however long it took and what the hell the scrit writter was thinking, its like the whole thing was written when hungover on a train on the way to work.

a disservice to scripts written on hungover train journeys the world over, sir. for shame!

Finding Nemo/Monsters. Inc

Wall*E

The Incredibles

Toy Story 2

Toy Story

A Bug's Life

Cars

I loved M inc to bits, finding nemo was as amazing, incredibles was so epic, toy story 1 and 2 broke film mold :P

I convinced my housemates to watch Hercules in New York not long back - one of them summed it up perfectly:

It's brilliant - there's just so many things wrong with it.

:heh:

I just watched the great documentary on the Wall-E DVD, the Pixar Story. Not really a film, so I won't rate it.

How would everyone rate the Disney-Pixar films? Each one is great, but it'd be interesting to see how they rank against the Rotten Tomato rankings;

Toy Story - 100%

Toy Story 2 - 100%

Finding Nemo - 98%

The Incredibles - 97%

WALL-E - 96%

Monsters. Inc - 94%

A Bug's Life - 91%

Cars - 75%

Personally my lsit would be (in order of preference);

Finding Nemo

Wall*E

The Incredibles

Toy Story 2

A Bug's Life

Toy Story

Monsters. Inc

Cars

I like The Pixar Story (which I own two copies of now as they keep giving it away :p)

Listwise...

Toy Story (I still remember watching it and loving it as a child, and considering my memory is shit)

Wall-E

Toy Story 2

The Incredibles

Finding Nemo (Nemo touched the butt!)

Ratatouille

Monsters Inc.

A Bug's Life

Cars

Although I did like Cars. It's the poorest definately but it has its moments.

Honorable mention: Presto (the short for Wall-E).

Wall-E

Toy Story

Toy Story 2

Monsters Inc.

A Bugs Life

Finding Nemo

The Incredibles

Cars

The only ones I wouldn't rate highly would be Incredibles and Cars. I just didn't like them very much, plus most of the characters in the Incredibles seemed to have speech impediments, and I just can't take that kind of stuff.

Am I allowed to split The Incredibles into two halves? 'Cause I thought the first half of it was brilliant.

I love the incredibles, more so than both toy story's. Finding Nemo and The incredibles are the best Pixar movies so far, imo that is. I've not seen Wall-E yet, so I can't judge that.

Monsters Inc is also brilliant. It's constantly forgotten by people when Pixar movies are mentioned.

WALL-E

Finding Nemo

Ratatouille (Shame on you all)

The Incredibles

Toy Story

Monster's Inc.

Toy Story 2

A Bug's Life

Cars (the only one I don't love)

Noooooooo ratatouille!!! Damn, its one of the best :( cept the multiple rat bits, i disliked that one.

9/10

Ratatouille

WALL*E

Toy Story

Finding Nemo

The Incredibles

Toy Story 2

A Bug's Life

Monsters Inc

Cars

Speaking of The Incredibles watch it after reading Watchmen it´s quite interesting at parts.