NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

I think it's the best of the three, but apparently I'm wierd for thinking that.

7.3/10

Correct. I still like it though! :bowdown:

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army

After finding out that the director from Pan´s Labyrinth directed this movie my desire to see this movie increased.

Firstly, this movie looks very good but the action was a bit lacking and the character Krauss was so unnecessary to the movie and if he would have been removed from the movie there would be little no differance to the movie.

The ending was just bizarre and the movie could have done with less "I love you so much" scenes.

Krauss was awesome. The film was a tad predictable, though.

Krauss was awesome. The film was a tad predictable, though.

Indeed he was, but he didn´t really too much for the plot.

Cloverfield

8/10

I loved and enjoyed the movie...great story, but I kinda hated the end....

I r annoyed. I watched the first two acts of dr horrible last night. It's incredible. Now, this morning, having not done anything to it, my pc sound has gone to shit and I won't be able to watch act 3.

Find a way to...get it, transfer it to iPod or some other form of portable video playing device?

Im getting up earlier than normal tomorrow to watch it ^_^

Police Story

Jackie Chan as a cop shooting guys and launching them through pains of glass...nothing more than brilliant, although the english dubbing is shit. Has to be watched in chinese with subs to be fully appreciated 9/10

The Forbidden Kingdom

Cliche ridden kung fu film, very annoying lead actor

2/10

WALL-E

A truly enchanting film, awesome, jaw dropping animation - tailed off toward the end though with the introduction of the humans. The robots had much more character.

9/10

Gattaca

I enjoyed this movie. I like! 8/10

*snap*

I watched it recently, too. How odd, considering I'd never heard of the movie before I was shown it.

I watched a ton of movies while I've been away, but i'll rate wones I'd never seen before/hadn't seen in a while.

----

Factory Girl - 6.5/10

Gattaca - 6.8/10

Monster - 9/10

V For Vendetta - 8/10

Can't actually remember what the others were.

Xmen 3: The Last Stand

I think it's the best of the three, but apparently I'm wierd for thinking that.

7.3/10

I considered adding that post to my "pokedex" of WTF posts, but I decided against it.

I'm afraid it's actually a lie to think the third one is anywhere near the same league as the second one. I blame the pointless death early on...I believe that if Cyclops had been in it properly, it would be much better overall.

Last Stand sucks teh balls. Budget cuts, poor direction and casting problems all undermined a potentially good film.

oh, and the brotherhood of mutants being an emo street gang? ehh...what? these are supposed to be political terrorists, you dumb fucks!

Wall-E

Waaaaalllleeeee!

10/10

Such an awesome film...think I might see it again! :) :)

I considered adding that post to my "pokedex" of WTF posts, but I decided against it.

I'm afraid it's actually a lie to think the third one is anywhere near the same league as the second one. I blame the pointless death early on...I believe that if Cyclops had been in it properly, it would be much better overall.

To be honest... all three are a bit shitty aren't they, really?

To be honest... all three are a bit shitty aren't they, really?

WHHHAA¬ No way! You're crazy man!

Wall-E

Fricking sweet. Excellent direction.

8.6/10

Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Should have really expected that. It being Whedon and all.

Still epic win. They just need to add it to international iTunes stores, or get the DVD out. Particularly as it has a musical commentary.

Want to see Wall-E but not going to til Weds >_<

Forbidden Kingdom

Quite a good movie. Jackie Chan and Jet Li are good. Lead actor not so great.

7.5/10

Wall-E

Loved this movie from beginning to end, very possibly my favourite Pixar movie now

9/10

start to beginning?

Have you never watched a film from start to beginning? You get so much more out of it. It really speaks to you.

Watched the big lebowski on dvd last night. i now know where J7 gets his dress sense and overall inspiration :)

Brilliant film too 8/10

Bleh, currently watching The Golden Compass, but I don't find it very interesting. The story just seems to jump around too much from one thing to another, plus I don't like the girl (and pretty much most of the other characters).

Is Wall-E out already in the UK? It's not out here until the 30th. =(

And next week is Dark Knight, but I still haven't found anyone to go with me to see either of the movies.