NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Paj, if you haven't read the book you should definately check it out. There are plenty of differences but the mood of the book was translated perfectly. In many ways the book is more interesting, it includes a whole religion theme that was left out of the film that really adds a lot to the 'what is human' themes.

"Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?" ?

I'm planning to. :grin:

*explodes in the Batman related chain-reaction*

I'm trying not to explode, but seeing all these 10/10 reviews it's been getting it's going to be hard not to.

But if we build it up so much it's only going to be a disappointment. GARRGGGH!

I'm trying not to explode, but seeing all these 10/10 reviews it's been getting it's going to be hard not to.

But if we build it up so much it's only going to be a disappointment. GARRGGGH!

Totally know how you feel. Honestly, Ive been trying not to explode...but its just too much for me to take now.

Mere weeks away.

All I did was say the name, you guys know how to start the hype machine up and increase the longing -_-

when I come back from my holday it will be be a mere week and a half away!! zomgffles

Damn it, the pressure got too much and I'm now watching Batman Begins again.

I've not let myseld see ANY spoilers outside the movie posters. Not even the trailer. I don't WANT to see the trailer before I see the film.

I'm going to watch Batman Begins again, too actually. :)

I've not let myseld see ANY spoilers outside the movie posters. Not even the trailer. I don't WANT to see the trailer before I see the film.

I'm going to watch Batman Begins again, too actually. :)

mr-freeze.gif

LOL at the Batman hype. I have seen Batman Begins twice in a month...once when I was at home after my exams finished and the second time was on my flight back to London from NYC...it was the only good move they were showing!

P.S If you guys know where I can purchase the new Dark Knight Posters give me a heads up. I need this poster:

DrakKnightPoster-4-24-08.jpg

Cursed

*Spoliers..not big ones though*

I'm on a Milo binge, and this was next on the agenda. I thought it wasn't that bad, nowhere near as terrible as I thought it would be. The werewolf giving the finger after Ricci said "She's got a fat ass, and bad skin" was hilarious and Milo coming out as gay after acting all macho was pretty damn funny too. :D

Scare factor? 3/10

Comedy factor? 7/10

Overall - 6/10

Hancock

The ending kinda shook me, i dunno, it was the woman that did it...

anyways, coulda been more expanded on the powers etc

6.9/10

If you guys know where I can purchase the new Dark Knight Posters give me a heads up. I need this poster:

DrakKnightPoster-4-24-08.jpg

Why on earth would you want such a lame poster? :(

Agreed, that poster sucks. And I still hate Batman's ridiculous uber armour outfit. Not that the film isn't going to be awesome, it is. I've just always agreed with Alex Ross: You wear that much awesome shit, people are going to figure out you're stupid rich.

And I still hate Batman's ridiculous uber armour outfit. Not that the film isn't going to be awesome, it is.

I'm glad we think alike, style-wise.

After watching Batman Begins for the first time in over a year I can confidently say that I think it is as good, if not better than it was when I originally saw it.

Wheel Of Time

Part of the Storyville strand on BBC Four and directed by Werner Herzog. Nothing more I need to say really, it should be appearing on iPlayer this week so check it out.

8/10

Good Burger

I always thought it was terrible but it's far from it. It even has a guest appearence (and a song) by George Clinton in it, playing no less than a funky mental patient! Kenan is the same as usual, Kel is at his best and Linda Cardinelli makes a fine appearance as yet another mental patient.

Great comedy for all.

7/10

Evan Almighty

Craptacular.

2/10

Why on earth would you want such a lame poster? :(

Because I like it. :wtf:

Anyway, just watched Batman: Gotham Knight and I'm afraid to say that it was rather poor. The first 2 are absolute shite IMO and it gradually got better from there. Animation was nice, especially in the last one. But overall, didn't like it that much. Disappointed.

6/10

I like that poster, aesthetically. The tagline is "...".

I prefer the 3-D construct thing they have in cinemas of his massive bike thing crashing out a window.

----

The Color Purple

Very well done, great acting. Very sad in places, but some bit were added pointlessly, to emphasise a point any but a retard already got. Dragged on a bit.

7/10

Because I like it. :wtf:

Anyway, just watched Batman: Gotham Knight and I'm afraid to say that it was rather poor. The first 2 are absolute shite IMO and it gradually got better from there. Animation was nice, especially in the last one. But overall, didn't like it that much. Disappointed.

6/10

Out of so many posters you could get from Batman, you're gonna get that which is probably the corniest one? One of the few that take everything Nolan has one for Batman and then soil it all by going the least innovative way possible? Buying a poster that promotes the movie in the opposite way of that which should be used and which is as corny as anything as ever been since that highway-chase scene from Matrix: Reloaded is a very strong indicator that you may have to get your priorities redefined!!!

WTF? You just rated something you thought was poor, didn't like and were disappointed by a 6 out of possible 10? You do realize that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, right?

Seriously, I hate this IGN mentality in which anything above an 8 is average and everything above a 7 is bad. Do the math people! :blank:

Good Burger

I always thought it was terrible but it's far from it. It even has a guest appearence (and a song) by George Clinton in it, playing no less than a funky mental patient! Kenan is the same as usual, Kel is at his best and Linda Cardinelli makes a fine appearance as yet another mental patient.

Great comedy for all.

7/10

Even if Good Burger was a rubbish film, I'd still like it just because I freaking love Kenan & Kel. Always have, always will.

Last film I saw, although I do believe I've rated it before:

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Always will be brilliant. Even if you don't like LotR because you find it boring, it's not your cup of tea, or you're a Star Wars nerd like Randal from Clerks, you gotta admit it's an epic masterpiece of a film trilogy (although will be much harder to admit if you're Randal.).

Add all three scores up: 30/30

Shreik If You Know What I Did Last Friday The 13th

Lol.

3/10

High School Musical 2

Good, clean fun.

7.3/10

High School Musical

The seconds better, song wise.

6.8/10

Jumper

Wasn't a bad concept, although the special ability to "jump" wherever you wanted wasn't really explained which is a shame, or if it was i must have missed it. Anyway, it was a fairly entertaining film, if a little predictable, and the main star (i dont know his name) isn't the greatest of actors, but it had some good action. The different locations around the world also looked very nice on blu-ray and there's scope for a sequel if it does well i reckon too.

6.5/10

Out of so many posters you could get from Batman, you're gonna get that which is probably the corniest one? One of the few that take everything Nolan has one for Batman and then soil it all by going the least innovative way possible? Buying a poster that promotes the movie in the opposite way of that which should be used and which is as corny as anything as ever been since that highway-chase scene from Matrix: Reloaded is a very strong indicator that you may have to get your priorities redefined!!!

You're annoying. Does it matter that much if I get that Batman poster? Are you that bothered?