NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Note this, I've never seen Wanted, but for the trailer alone, I absolutely know it's a piece of shit.

That is all I needed to hear.

That is all I needed to hear.

Can I ask you two questions?

Is it true that the characters can curve bullets?

Is the scene (which is in the trailer) where Angelina Jolie picks the main character up with her car in the middle of the road while doing some extremely complicated drift maneuvers not in the movie?

Yes or no answers.

Is the scene (which is in the trailer) where Angelina Jolie picks the main character up with her car in the middle of the road while doing some extremely complicated drift maneuvers not in the movie?

Yes or no answers.

both are in the movie.

belive me, it gets alot more stupid then that.

seen shoot em up?

it makes that look plausable.

but shoot em up was better. by a lot. short sentences. Like em.

Yes or no answers.

Did you honestly believe those that made up the bulk of the TV trailer would not be in the movie?

both are in the movie.

belive me, it gets alot more stupid then that.

seen shoot em up?

it makes that look plausable.

but shoot em up was better. by a lot. short sentences. Like em.

Shoot em up was a parody/comedy/homage. Shoot em up worked.

Did you honestly believe those that made up the bulk of the TV trailer would not be in the movie?

Did you honestly believe I thought they wouldn't be in the movie? :blank:

Actually one of the scenes in trailer isn't in the film.

There are two reasons why they can curve bullets. :blank:

Anyway, did you think Iron Man looked ridiculous from the trailers?

I think Wanted looks awesome. Yeah so it looks completely unbelievable, but so what. It looks like great action and it has Angelina Jolie in it. That has me sold :p I'll hopefully see it soon.

Great film, fantastic acting and some geniuenly gripping scenes. Fantastic ending too.

9/10

That has me sold :p I'll hopefully see it soon.

Ive said it before, but I'll say it again. Angelina Jolies bare wet naked dripping arse on a huge cinema screen is one of the greatest things the human eye can be subjected to.

There are two reasons why they can curve bullets. :blank:

Anyway, did you think Iron Man looked ridiculous from the trailers?

Dear god, you're comparing power suits with curving bullets? Oh lord. As for the reasons, whatever they may be, I know they're shit. Dear god, just look at the goddamn bullets!! But aye, what are the reasons then?

Diary of the dead

George's first outing in a while, not exactly great but it was entertaining. Only annoying thing was the whole "message" they tried to get across. Oh and not enough zombies.

7/10

Dear god, you're comparing power suits with curving bullets? Oh lord. As for the reasons, whatever they may be, I know they're shit. Dear god, just look at the goddamn bullets!! But aye, what are the reasons then?

they twist the gun. thats how bullets are curved.

they twist the gun. thats how bullets are curved.

I think its something to do with the aerodynamics of the bullet coupled with the super speed ability certain people possess. When the bullet is fired at this super-human speed the bullet curves due to air resistance. I think i read that somewhere anyway, and it seems like a good enough explanation to me. A mixture of special ability and pyhsics.

I think its something to do with the aerodynamics of the bullet coupled with the super speed ability certain people possess. When the bullet is fired at this super-human speed the bullet curves due to air resistance. I think i read that somewhere anyway, and it seems like a good enough explanation to me. A mixture of special ability and pyhsics.

Aye, the bullets are special shaped, and the certain people in the world who can essentially move ridiculously fast when they control their adrenaline.

Considering the actual graphic novel is all about super powered super villains its not a very long stretch of the imagination....

Apart from the last scene which was even a bit too much for me....

The Corpse Bride

Bad songs, should've been left out. Otherwise, stellar animation, leaps and bounds from NBC, but then it was like 13 years after. Ver yenjoyable, and short but sweet.

7/10

The Corpse Bride

Bad songs, should've been left out. Otherwise, stellar animation, leaps and bounds from NBC, but then it was like 13 years after. Ver yenjoyable, and short but sweet.

7/10

Ive got that on HD DVD and the quality of the picture is absolutely stunning. Stunning.

IMO The film is fucking epicly shite though....but I hate Burton so its a given really.

(PS I bought that glue gun) :)

Ive got that on HD DVD and the quality of the picture is absolutely stunning. Stunning.

IMO The film is fucking epicly shite though....but I hate Burton so its a given really.

(PS I bought that glue gun) :)

It's not shite, just a bit bland. A bit forgettable.

and YAY @ Glue gun.

How much was it?

It's not shite, just a bit bland. A bit forgettable.

and YAY @ Glue gun.

How much was it?

It was only like £5.50.

Machinegirl

It was even better than what I expected from the trailer but I'm not sure how exactly to rate it. It's incredibly B-Movie-like but it seems to be on purpose because direction and character development are a bit too complex (although they are stereotypes) and it also seems to make fun of them.

Blood is streaming in fountains and the laws of physics don't seem to apply to cut-off bodyparts.

The film doesn't take itself seriously and if you like over the top violence and blood without too much story in the way you will most certainly enjoy it - everyone else should avoid it.

7/10

I started watching Lord Of War last night on TV but i was so tired i had to go to bed. We have it on DVD though i've just never watched it, so i might pop that in tonight as it seemed quite good from what i saw.

Wanted

Wow.....it actually was awesome.

9/10

ugh... i should really stop looking in this thread:)

ugh... i should really stop looking in this thread:)

How comes? Don't you like the truth?