NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Jackass: the movie

Ouch! Some of the stunts make me hurt when I'm not even the one doing them! Definately very funny though!

8/10

Futurama: Beast with a Billion Backs

I thought it was great. :D

The story was good and there were a lot of scenes that had me laughing for a while. :heh: Yivo began to annoy me after awhile but just as that was happening in comes Bender and his army of the damned! :p I also loved Death Ball!

The next movie needs more of the Robot Devil I love that guy! :grin:

Futurama: Beast with a Billion Backs

I thought it was great. :D

The story was good and there were a lot of scenes that had me laughing for a while. :heh: Yivo began to annoy me after awhile but just as that was happening in comes Bender and his army of the damned! :p I also loved Death Ball!

The next movie needs more of the Robot Devil I love that guy! :grin:

It has one of the best scenes I've ever seen in an animated film. Extremely funny yet at the same time it almost made me cry (as it was so cruel). Can't wait for the next one (which I should be able to see within two weeks).

It has one of the best scenes I've ever seen in an animated film. Extremely funny yet at the same time it almost made me cry (as it was so cruel). Can't wait for the next one (which I should be able to see within two weeks).

Is that the part where Bender throws his own son to hell! As that as deliciously cruel but also funny. :D

Or was it another scene your talking about? :)

Is that the part where Bender throws his own son to hell! As that as deliciously cruel but also funny. :D

Or was it another scene your talking about? :)

Yup, that scene.

Be Kind Rewind.

I was really looking forward to this movie but I found it a huge disapointment!

The only scene that raised any laughs from me was the making of ghostbusters.

2/10

Taken

A little bit slow to start, but the action is awesome. It's great seeing Qui-Gon (his voice is just very distinctive) kick lots of arse.

8/10

City of Ember

At its best, it was Burtonesque but at its worst, it was cack. Bill Murray hadn't enough screen time at all, nor did Tim Robbins. Probably a great one for the kiddies... but, nah. Big Mervin was in it though, so kudos for that as well as the overall slummy Belfast vibe.

4/10...

Scary Movie 3

6.9/10

Not as good as the others (If I remember the 4th one correctly), but loads of good bits. I love the Scary Movie series, HATE all the other "...Movie" s.

Electroma

Didn't like it.

4/10

Blood Diamond

Not bad.

7.5/10

Taken

A little bit slow to start, but the action is awesome. It's great seeing Qui-Gon (his voice is just very distinctive) kick lots of arse.

8/10

If by Qui-Gon you mean from Star Wars, which is Liam Neeson......I don't believe he is in Taken.

If by Qui-Gon you mean from Star Wars, which is Liam Neeson......I don't believe he is in Taken.

I haven't seen Taken, but the Ballymena Jedi definitely stars in it. :)

wtf... liam neeson is qui gon jinn, ra's al ghul AND the dude in taken. Noobs.

EDIT: CTG beat me too it. You're all still noobs.

My bad, I searched Taken, and something different by the same name popped up and Neeson wasn't in it.

Retards... Liam Neesan isn't Qui Gon, ra's al ghul or the dude in Taken... those are merely props... Liam Neesan is Oskar Schindler!

Taken

8/10

It's a classic film. It's one of those movies I say I'm going to buy on DVD as soon as it's released, but I probably won't. Like Smokin' Aces.

The Beach

Not seen it in ages. Nice cinematography, although alot of it could have done with fleshing out despite the running time already being satisfactory.

6/10

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Most recent Woody Allen film, been out in America for a while but premiered last night in the UK, still no release yet though. It's fairly enjoyable, but the experience is marred somewhat by the awful narration - which would have been okay if Woody had done it, but is a little too distancing as it stands. Penelope Cruz, Rebecca Hall & Javier Bardem are all fantastic, everyone else - Johannson included - is a little on the weak side.

7/10

It's a classic film. It's one of those movies I say I'm going to buy on DVD as soon as it's released, but I probably won't. Like Smokin' Aces.

Hahah! Yeah same here. I always do that.

Also to clarify (Not that I should need to) I am indeed aware it was Liam Neeson.

Drillbit Taylor

I used to love Owen Wilson, but I think I've grown out of it. Now I find myself being annoyed by his accent, nose and overacted playful charm. I did laugh in places, and the 3 boys have potential as actors but as a 'teen movie' this just isn't a patch on superbad.

4/10

Drillbit Taylor

I used to love Owen Wilson, but I think I've grown out of it. Now I find myself being annoyed by his accent, nose and overacted playful charm. I did laugh in places, and the 3 boys have potential as actors but as a 'teen movie' this just isn't a patch on superbad.

4/10

Ouch. Your To ReZ Review seemed higher than that.

Well I still concur its pretty awesome. (+ <3 Josh)

But yeah....those kids are SO having to be kept monitored for future amazing.

Edit;/ Props for bolding the name and rating....its like you know this place and its ins and outs so well so soon. Not that its important....unless you're really pedantic.*

*Like me.

Drillbit Taylor

4/10

I know exactly what you mean about Owen Wilson - he always sounds like some sort of philosopher who doesn't actually know what the hell he's on about. I suppose he was alright in Shanghai Noon though.

I've every film he's been in that i've seen. I havn't seen Drillbit, it looked a bit rubbish from the trailer, but ah well, i think i've seen a majority of his stuff and i love it all.

I actually didn't know that he was a pro skater before an actor though. Well, thats what a mate said. I think that's pretty cool.