NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

A Bugs Life

Still love it, way better than Antz :)

8/10

Oh and I just realised Hayden Panettiere is Dot! Awww!

a bugs life is so crap compared to Antz.

also, plot clearly a remake of seven samurai. makes it slightly cooler, but Antz is the far superior movie.

no country for old men

good film, but an ending would have been nice. those cohen brother, what a pair.

8/10

kids these days....

The Dark Knight

2/10

lol, jk. can't wait for that movie. could've been watching it tomorrow if I'd got my act together and booked advance tickets sooner.

Princess Mononoke:

8/10

should've watched it subtitled, but was too drunk and knew I wouldn't have followed it.

Not sure why it's so uber reviered but it was certainly an enjoyable, if somewhat weird, watch.

The Bucket List

I really, really liked this movie. Not sure if it was the great plot, or just the awesome acting. They really are 2 of the best actors ever in my opinion. My gf cried =/ Good twist at the end too.

8.5/10

The Dark Knight

2/10

lol, jk. can't wait for that movie. could've been watching it tomorrow if I'd got my act together and booked advance tickets sooner.

Sick joke TBH.

-----------

Really wanna see The Bucket List.

The Machinist

Think Memento, but ten times darker. Christian Bale is a paranoid insomniac who has given up eating and sleeping for a year. The only comforting, "normal" scenes are themselves thrown into doubt towards the end of the film as you find out just how ill and tormented by... something Bale really is.

9/10

Princess Mononoke:

8/10

should've watched it subtitled, but was too drunk and knew I wouldn't have followed it.

Not sure why it's so uber reviered but it was certainly an enjoyable, if somewhat weird, watch.

i found subtitles disstract from the visuals, which are great. plus, japanese voices sound funny when shouting

The Bucket List

I really, really liked this movie. Not sure if it was the great plot, or just the awesome acting. They really are 2 of the best actors ever in my opinion. My gf cried =/ Good twist at the end too.

8.5/10

agreed, nice film with two great actors. though nickleson looked like hed just cum the whole way through.

no country for old men

good film, but an ending would have been nice. those cohen brother, what a pair.

8/10

You should be burned like a witch for your lack of respect toward NCFOM and There Will Be Blood. :(

The Bucket List

8.5/10

lol... yeah, "great plot". Seriously, I've never seen such a waste as this movie... what a fucking waste of everything.

You should be burned like a witch for your lack of respect toward NCFOM and There Will Be Blood. :(

try it, my swords are all sharp and my mood bleak. as long as you dont have a gun i'm golden.

also, i did respect the films, i just didnt enjoy them. i undertsnad why ncfom had such a sudden end, but still, it was an anti climac, not even an open end. just a sudden halt.

as for twbb, it was just to long with to little going on in places.

i may not be cultured but at least i didnt like transformers.

Sick joke TBH.
You're only saying that because you cried a little.

I have to see the bucket list!!!

I saw the trailer in the cinema, and the dutch translation for the bucket list was "het pijplijstje", which in english would mean: the list of dick sucked...

(pijp = sucking dick, lijstje=list)

so for me, bucket list + lots of drinks = death by laughter

The Devil Wears Prada

Such a good film, some great performances. Watch it! Pretty funny too.

8.3/10

Prom Night

There's really no need to write anything here, because you know what the scores going to be.

2/10

I found Anne Hathaway dull and generally bad as the main one in TDWP. She was wrongly cast, as she was hardly "fat" or whatever she gets called.

Just promotes lack of self-esteem in girls, which I suppose was a plot point, the worth of it all, but even so.

It grated on me.

I found Anne Hathaway dull and generally bad as the main one in TDWP. She was wrongly cast, as she was hardly "fat" or whatever she gets called.

Just promotes lack of self-esteem in girls, which I suppose was a plot point, the worth of it all, but even so.

It grated on me.

That was the joke.

They were calling her fat though obviously she was far from it...taking the micky (Well, just acting like the fashion industry does) out of it.

Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade

excellent film...didn't like it as much as the 1st and 2nd though.....still brill though!

9.1/10

shopgirl

8/10

This is advertised on the box (in both the cover and the blurb) as a run-of-the-mill cute rom-com.

Instead, this is an intelligent, telling film, with unstereotypical characters and a lot of symbolism.

One of the most beautiful films I've seen recently, where the premise wouldn't typically lend itself to being visually attractive.

Finally watched Closer yesterday, it was damn good, despite being a "two couples" love story. Natalie Portman <3<3<3

Finally watched Closer yesterday, it was damn good, despite being a "two couples" love story. Natalie Portman <3<3<3

Watched that twice last week...my friends loved it!

And yeah, Natalie Portman is one of the select famous people to be part of my "Immaculate Face Folder". [/mysterious]

I think I remember there being a gang of people (Flinky?) around these KNEE parts that thought Closer was gash. I am a part of that gang.

I think I remember there being a gang of people (Flinky?) around these KNEE parts that thought Closer was gash. I am a part of that gang.

If by gash you mean bad... then I'm part of the gang too!

And if it means something completely different then booooh.

Mr_Odwin, i expect better than you than to use the word gash. Honestly, comparing something awful with the vagina! For shame! :p

For every good thing out there there's a bunch of haters, it's part of human culture.

I saw the trailer in the cinema, and the dutch translation for the bucket list was "het pijplijstje", which in english would mean: the list of dick sucked...

(pijp = sucking dick, lijstje=list)

That's... lol. :D

Está na hora do pau. :heh:

If by gash you mean bad... then I'm part of the gang too!

The only "gash" I've heard of is a vagina.