Rate the last film you saw

High School Musical 2

Good, clean fun.

7.3/10

High School Musical

The seconds better, song wise.

6.8/10

:shakehead

I remember last year, on the private bus thing my school runs (which I get every morning), the driver put on HSM2 for the journey. I ignored, and put on my far superior iPod full of superior music, but watched the screen as a distraction. With no sound, it was actually hilarious. If my friends had been there, we would actually have been rofling all around the bus. Some of the cinematography and facial expressions lend themselves to so many different situations.

The bits I did hear were awful. There is that one catchy song that I heard on the HSM parade at DisneyWorld though.

-----

Batman Begins

8/10

:yay:

:shakehead

I remember last year, on the private bus thing my school runs (which I get every morning), the driver put on HSM2 for the journey. I ignored, and put on my far superior iPod full of superior music, but watched the screen as a distraction. With no sound, it was actually hilarious. If my friends had been there, we would actually have been rofling all around the bus. Some of the cinematography and facial expressions lend themselves to so many different situations.

The bits I did hear were awful. There is that one catchy song that I heard on the HSM parade at DisneyWorld though.

-----

Hehe, I'm one of those people that just said "I HATE it!" and then watched it and actually enjoyed it. I get moaned at by people saying stuff like "It's not realistic!!" etc..what musical is?

Anyway, I usually like a bit of crappy, over the top pop music. So it's right up my street. But agreed, some of the dancing, for instance on Efrons "Bet on it" is utterly hilarious. I was laughing all the way through it when I caught it on the beeb last year. So terrible.

Good Burger

I always thought it was terrible but it's far from it. It even has a guest appearence (and a song) by George Clinton in it, playing no less than a funky mental patient! Kenan is the same as usual, Kel is at his best and Linda Cardinelli makes a fine appearance as yet another mental patient.

Great comedy for all.

7/10

Kenan and Kel! Man, I still have that film somewhere, makes me wanna watch it again now you mentioned it, lol. Kenan and Kel is just AWESOME!!!

High School Musical 2

Good, clean fun.

7.3/10

High School Musical

The seconds better, song wise.

6.8/10

I thought the second one was better than the first one to be fair. Yeah, I ended up liking High School Musical in the end, lol.:heh:

what musical is?

Dancer In The Dark.

It's also one of my favourite films ever/the best films ever.

You're annoying.

Yes, I am.

Does it matter that much if I get that Batman poster?

It doesn't matter in the slightest, because all it does is make a statement about who you are. And we're all insignificant, here.

Are you that bothered?

No, I just like pointing out stupid shit like I'm doing right now. I like it. :smile:

Man of the Year

I really enjoyed this, love Robin Williams aswell ^_^

Although it did change tones quite a bit about half way through..

6/10

Basic Instinct

Sharon Stone is damn hot. Furthermore the characters are very life like, it has great dialogue and the whole psychological concept behind it really amused me. I felt that it dragged on a bit towards the end - I tend to get that feeling with all Verhoeven movies - and I really liked the ending.

If sex and crime wasn't already good enough it also had some pretty neat car chases. Still I couldn't help to imagine Inspector Columbo interrogating Tramell.

7/10

Hancock

Pretty good fun. Probably the best superhero film since Batman Begins. Will Smith did a good job.

8/10

Yes, I am.

It doesn't matter in the slightest, because all it does is make a statement about who you are. And we're all insignificant, here.

No, I just like pointing out stupid shit like I'm doing right now. I like it. :smile:

lol. at least you admit it. :smile:

Just watched Blade Runner for the first time. I liked it....definitely gonna watch it again...didn't help watching it in a room full of my little cousins running all over the place.

Reign of Fire

Entertaining enough, though Matthew McConaughey's magical disappearing/reappearing facial hair is oddly distracting.

Recommended if bald, hairy, muscular men REALLY push your buttons.

Hancock

Pretty good fun. Probably the best superhero film since Batman Begins. Will Smith did a good job.

8/10

...Words cannot fathom.....

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I enjoyed this film quite a bit, and seems pretty much everyone in the cinema did (it was packed!). The story might not be as good as the first one (though they did leave out stuff from the book, but that's to be expected), but the film itself is still pretty great. Loved all the fight scenes! Ending was a bit abrupt, especially since Aslan barely appeared in the film.

But yeah, I loved the books and I'm a sucker for fantasy stuff. Gryphons, whooo! My mom and sister liked it more than the first, I am still undecided. My experience got ruined a bit by a tall man in front of me, blocking part of the screen, as well as errors in equipment, causing there to be no image at certain points. Oh well, I enjoyed it!

Verdict: if you liked the first, you might like this one too!

Oh PS: all the 5 "kids" are cute in my opinion. Cute and handsome/beautiful and stuff. Mmmm.

haha eenuh, I may have to go watch it and not because of the kids. You odd girl!

I am Legend

I was unsure about buying this film, but overall it's good, abit heartbreaking when the dog dies, but it's a pretty decent film. Could do with being a little longer and such but overall worth the couple of quid off amazon

8/10

ps. I had never heard of high school musical til I stumbled upon it on the disney channel, I like it, deal with it ^_^

Goldmember

Great opening sequence filled with wonderful and funny cameos, but the movie, which feels like a sketch show, has 2 or 3 good scenes but on a whole is not funny, recycle's many jokes from the first 2 Austin Powers films, and the character of Goldmember is just pointless.

4/10

Hancock - 7/10

Its awesome until just after the twist, takes a nit of a dive then. Seems like they try to rush to the end too.

Futurama The Beast with a Billion Backs - 9/10

Hilarious, I love Futurama and this film justifies my love. Love the tentacle!

lol. at least you admit it. :smile:

Just watched Blade Runner for the first time. I liked it....definitely gonna watch it again...didn't help watching it in a room full of my little cousins running all over the place.

You didn't watch the theatrical one did you?! :shakehead

You didn't watch the theatrical one did you?! :shakehead

I watched this: "Blade Runner: Final Cut"....?

On Her Majesty's Secret Service

I only watched the last 10 minutes but it is definitely one of my favorite all time Bond bits.

End bit: 10/10

Rest of the film....cant really remember. :heh:

I watched this: "Blade Runner: Final Cut"....?

The proper one. :heh:

Rest of the film....cant really remember. :heh:

"Worst Bond Film Ever" springs to mind.

Hancock.

I really liked this, easy going down to earth, funny superhero film. Will Smith is superb as Hancock. The story could have been a bit better with a few more action scenes, but an enjoyable watch.

8/10

He didn't review Die Another Day

Worst Bond maybe, but defintley not the worst film in the series.

That's why I only watch the last 10 minutes. Diana Rigg is awesome. I wish her character's name was Mrs Peel. :D

He didn't review Die Another Day

Doesn't even register as a film as far as I'm concerned. :heh:

Into the Blue

I actually was amazed with how litte substance someone can make an entertaining film. It lacks in almost every aspect except for music and images but it was still fun to watch. However if the action kicked in about 30 minutes earlier it could have been pretty good.

5/10

The Godfather

One word: Masterpiece.

10/10

Hancock

As someone mentioned before, great until the mid point twist

6/10