NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Heman Against The Moon Men

SANDSTORM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo... Awful. 0/anything

Hobgoblins

A fight involving a guy called kevin with a rake. Man gets set on fire. o.5/10

I defy anyone to see these films and disagree..

When I was a kid I watched all of those Italian Hercules' films at my grandad's and loved them... but yeah, they really suck.

And why the fuck did you say Heman? It's Hercules, you know?

The Brave One

Jodie Foster's boyfriend is murdered by some thugs, so she takes the law into her own hands, and goes in search of revenge. I enjoyed it, as I didn't know what to expect, but it dragged on a bit in some place's, I didn't like the radio scene's and the ending was slightly far-fetched. Nice one liners, and Jodie Foster, with short hair and a gun = win!

6/10

Back at uni so made to watch films.

Snakes on a Plane

Yawn.

3/10

Perfect Blue

(watched out of choice, wanted my house mate to see it). Still confuses me a bit, towards the end. Good film but I dunno, a bit slow paced and dreary in ways.

7/10.

Toy Story

So glad when the lecturer said we were watching it. I love this film.

9/10

Michael Clayton

Bit boring to start out, but gets really good, nice and emotional, and the bit at the end is the definition of "PPPWWWNNNWEEEEDDD"

Pretty great actually.

7.7/10

Although, both Total Film dot com and Closer magazine, list the company he works for as a law firm...but Im confused by this due to one of the films pivotal plot details. Anyone else who sees please PM me to clear this up.

You're not talking about the 1978 Dawn Of The Dead, are you? You're talking about the remake, ain't you?

Yes, I meant the remake.

When I was a kid I watched all of those Italian Hercules' films at my grandad's and loved them... but yeah, they really suck.

And why the fuck did you say Heman? It's Hercules, you know?

shit, yeah i knew it was! Was pretty early... I'll be watching the others soon. Watching The Crawling Eye as we speak... MST3k baby!

Snakes on a Plane

Yawn.

3/10

wait are people FINALLY beginning to figure out it is actually shit?

Brilliant You have made my day.. i had an argument with someone who thought this was great and terminator was crap:)

naturally i punched him in the face.

Downfall is great unfortuntly the hitler modding console youtube video has kinda lost the mood for me:)

Resident Evil: Extinction

Better than I thought it would be. I didn't mind the first, got bored of the second, but this one was a little more exciting. Some good, big, over the top zombie scenes and the ending wasn't half bad either. Other than that it was average at best.

5/10

Ghost In The Shell

10/10 id give this, the action is brilliant, and a great story line too. and its an anime, what more could you want!

Aliens

8/10. Much better than the first, but a bit slow. And some parts just seem really stupid (Not realising that the ammo would blow up the place, the airlock bit).

Aliens is on my "list" of films that are too good for me. :) (i.e all 9 or 10/10)

Aeon Flux - 5/10

Just kinda boring. Nice visually, but not much really happened to grab my interest. Might be something to do with the fact that I watched most after coming home from a "party" and was mildly sozzled.

Not intending to start an argument here, but I would like to know why most people seem to prefer "Aliens" to the original "Alien". Can somebody please explain to me what they like more about "Aliens"?

Can somebody please explain to me what they like more about "Aliens"?

It isn't utterly boring.

Drunken Master

The movie that helped Jackie Chan become a star. A good fight at the end and great training sequences. 10/10

Blackbook : Brilliant film. Paul Verhoeven :awesome: 8.5/10

That film was mental. It started off fairly normal and then the plot turned into some low budget action movie.

It wasn't bad, just bizarre.

Not intending to start an argument here, but I would like to know why most people seem to prefer "Aliens" to the original "Alien". Can somebody please explain to me what they like more about "Aliens"?

Alien and Aliens are both 10/10 for me. Aliens however actually had me on the edge of my seat, and literally shouting on Sigourney Weaver at the end.

It's an amazing action film, while Alien is an amazing suspense film.

House of Flying Daggers - 8/10

Pretty good.

I should do reviews for a living.

RV (the holiday one with Robin Williams)

Watched bits of it today at school, after games (couldn't be bothered to move. :))

1 and a half Bears for keeping me mildly entertained when there was nothing else to do!