NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

Really great, amazing performances, style and basically everything. I reccomend it highly.

Disturbia

Erm.. Nothing really special, but not necessarily terrible either. If you're considering seeing it, then I suppose there are worse movies to spend you're money on.

6/10

She's 15 (But 16 sometimes in August, according to the Wiki)

: peace:

I'm In the safe zone then....Methinks

Children of Men

Despite the whole thing about no more babies in the world, this is really a film about immigration and refugees. Great acting from everyone, wicked set pieces and fantastic direction, but it just lacked something to make it 'special' for me. Bit of a weak ending too.

7/10

Transformers

I was sceptical at the start, the first couple of minutes, but then this movie kicked in. Words can't describe how much this movie rocked. It was most definitly a "guys" movie. The rock music kicking in when the action started, huge fights and massive explosions.

I loved the part with the "were you masturbating?".

I want to go see this again, and again.

9.5/10

The Simpsons Movie

The simpsons, almost back to its best. A damn good try and making a brilliant that almost made it there.

The jokes were thick and fast, I liked the story and some parts almost had me on the floor. I've not enjoyed the Simspons this much in a long time. Watch it.

8/10

Shortbus

Just a quick post to say 289709799/10

This film is simply amazing and i'm going to blog about it tomorrow and copy/past my blog here.

Shortbus

Just a quick post to say 289709799/10

This film is simply amazing and i'm going to blog about it tomorrow and copy/past my blog here.

The third fan arrives. It's amazing isn't it? And the soundtrack is just fabulous. :D

The Simpsons Movie - 8/10

Really enjoyed it, personally I did think it had the feel of a movie and not just a few episodes stuck together. Maybe not the same feel the South Park movie did in that way but still good.

I laughed quite a bit during it and it did feel a lot more like the old Simpsons compared to the newer episodes over the past few years.

Hellboy

Catched it on the TV, 2nd time I watch it. It's a watchable action flick, not bad to spend some time. Hellboy looks cool.

Shaun of the Dead

watched it for the first time. I think the dubs killed most of the jokes but it was still damn funny and enjoyable. Have to see the English version definitely.

7.5/10

Simpsons Movie

After several attempts by others to bring shows to the big screen I wasn't expecting too much and was pleasently surprised. The story was like one big episode with enough room for most of the characters although I think people like Moe should have a bigger role. I don't really like how Homer developed in the film though, at some point I had the urge to punch him in the face.

Very positively is the whole climate thing though and the political references in general, exactly what I expected Simpsons to do. President Schwarzenegger is brilliant.

7/10

Transformers.

Frickin A

9/10

Just didn't like how it had to be funny at times.

Transformers.

Frickin A

9/10

Just didn't like how it had to be funny at times.

That is now one of, if not my favourite movie ever now.

The Simpsons: About as funny as Schindlers List. It was not a return to form from the classic seasons. It was just one of the shit ones made longer. I laughed about 4 times tops and outloud once. The story was shit as well. Homer was even more moronic then usual urgh. I want my money back.

2/10 tops

Ong-Bak

Very good first movie i've seen from Tony Jaa. Some good fight scenes throughout 9/10

Simpsons.

Pure and utter shite that is completely unfunny. No where near as moving as classic simpsons either, the bit with marge talking to the camera was fantastic, but the resolution was PANTS. Awful film.

1/10

Gorgeous

A surprisingly good romantic/action/comedy film starring Jackie Chan. Has a good fight scene towards the end of the movie. 9/10

Just watching Carrie 2 the Rage. I love it when she goes psycho bitch at the end like she is now. Spinning CD's of Death. LOL

But I've also seen a ton of Summer blockbusters,

Shrek 3, Transformers, Die Hard 4.0, Simpsons Movie, Harry Potter...

The Simpsons: About as funny as Schindlers List. It was not a return to form from the classic seasons. It was just one of the shit ones made longer. I laughed about 4 times tops and outloud once. The story was shit as well. Homer was even more moronic then usual urgh. I want my money back.

2/10 tops

Fully agreed, except I gave it 1/10.

Saw Simpsons yesterday. It was quite good: 7/10

Saw Transformers tonight. It was better: 8/10

Shakespeare in Love

A promising start, but it just dragged on, and was very boring in many places. The odd scene made me giggle, and I enjoyed watching the Romeo and Juilet play scenes, but why oh why, did Shakespeare look like Derren Brown?!

4/10

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Not much different from the other Potter films except for the beginning which I really liked. So tense and the desaturation made a great atmosphere. Shame the rest was pretty standard. I also think that Radcliffe can't portrait the role good enough. I think Harry should be a lot more emotional, more aggressive not with the "just a bit further" look on his face.

Gary Oldman was great as always though.

6.5/10