NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Lol... I just noticed, you're a knob

I actually noticed a long time ago but, heh hoh!

Hey hey don't mess with the mafia.

Also, I just noticed Oxigen, we were discussing about tha lack of portuguese pirates in PotC3 but Barbosa could be portuguse. His name is.

Zodiac

Snore! Interesting to watch but never really does anything...

Oh! Come on, just admit you want to have wild sex with me once and for all. It'll get better, once it's all in the past. And in case you're wondering, I drink mine black, no sugar.

By that do you mean I'm,

a) A rounded protuberance, handle, or control switch;

b) A prominent rounded hill;

c) A rounded ornament on the hilt of an edged weapon; a pommel;

d) The penis;

or (most likely)

e) A contemptible person?

I woulfb be glad if I coulf be "The penis", but contemptible is just fine.

Hey, I'm gonna see you live June 8th, here in Portugal!

Anyway, Capitão Barbosa... might be a hint at "portuguesenezishnessess". Wich would rock. :D

LMAO!!!! Great pwnage.

Just Friends is pretty well deservant of 9/10 it is fucking funny.

And its got Chris Marquette. Whats not to love about him.

Funny how a 14 year old is more mature than a *Whatever oxigen folks age is* year old, eh. :smile:

LMAO!!!! Great pwnage.

Just Friends is pretty well deservant of 9/10 it is fucking funny.

And its got Chris Marquette. Whats not to love about him.

Funny how a 14 year old is more mature than a *Whatever oxigen folks age is* year old, eh. :smile:

Well at least someone agrees with me :heh:

Pokemon The Movie 3: Entei: Curse of the Unknown!

Thought it was really entertaining poke-flic, 6/10

Do NOT get me started with that movie!

Stop being an asshole dude, I can't help the fact that you dislike some of the films I like.

QFT.

Well flight plan is quite an OK movie i haven't seen just friends.

Just being honest:)

Well at least someone agrees with me :heh:

Defo.

Theres a few things that pretty much make comedy films instant hits for me. Those are as follows.

- In the stlye of Anchorman/40 Year Old Virgin/Talladega Nights etc. Guarentee amazing films...(Anchorman is my fav film of all time. Me and my friends were floored in the cinema, our eyes streaming with tears. Quite literally painful)

- If they contain certain actors. Those actors include, but are not limited to ;

- Will Ferrell

- Steve Carell

- Seth Rogen

- Justin Long

- Chris Evans

- Chris Marquette

- Paul Rudd

- Vince Vaughn

- David Koechner

- Luke Wilson

Theres more, but these are the first and main ones. A lot of the actors collectively known as "The Frat Pack" in there.

Finally, this film Knocked Up is going to be absolutely..100% fucking amazing. I fucking cannot wait for this freaking movie. Trailers fucking legendary.

Forget what you think you know about films and their conventions, a film has come to my attention that is so utterly ground breaking that it shatters any pre-conceived notions of what a movie truly is. It is a film so daring, so utterly wonderful that the fact that I have only seen it recently makes me sick to the core. This film is...

Turkish Star Wars

Made in 1982, whilst Turkey was in political upheavel, so no US films were distributed there, this film is like nothing you have ever seen.

It's real title is Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam (The Man Who Saves The World) but everyone calls it Turkish Star Wars because it randomly inserts pieces of the original trilogy (as well as music from SW, Battlestar Galactica, Indiana Jones and many others).

For instance, the spandex wearing hero is fighting ninja things on an odd alien world (actually the Turkish desert) when suddenly we'll see X-Wings starting their attack run on the Death Star, followed by the Millenium Falcon moving backwards. It's... It's just insane. It's obviously been made on a 50 pence budget, but it's still awesome because of how naff it is.

Not only that, but it's unlicensed and is avaliable to stream on the web completely legally here. Watch this film and have your life turned upside down.

My words cannot do it justice, it is beyond mortal classification.

Shrek The Third

Too many characters - Some of the "minor" characters (as in more minor than The Gingerbread Man, 3 Little Pigs and that lot) are in it too much, and lack character. Only 1 fight, which was crap (They "set up" plenty of fights. Then talk their way out of it), The (spoiler) king's death was funny at first, but dragged on too much, the songs in the soundtrack hardly fit the movie, it's too predictable, not much character development, Artie sucks. Sure, there's some funny bits, but nowhere near as many/good as the last two. Some parts feel like the joke is getting played on us (Building up to a big fight....then someone stopping it before it starts).

It hardly deserves to be called a Shrek movie. - 4/10

(Before you ask, it's out in the US, and no, I can't see it when it's released here because the bus times are rubbish so I can't get to/from a cinema with enough time to watch a movie).

Rambo First Blood: Part II

Because apparently there wasn't enough blood-letting in part I. Luckily, very few Americans currently reside in post-war Vietnam, so Sly Stallone is let loose back in his jungle to let off some steam, presumably as part of the recovery process from the crippiling mental stress caused by the actual Vietnam war. I look forward to the Iraq equivalent in about six to eight years time.

5/10

Forget what you think you know about films and their conventions, a film has come to my attention that is so utterly ground breaking that it shatters any pre-conceived notions of what a movie truly is. It is a film so daring, so utterly wonderful that the fact that I have only seen it recently makes me sick to the core. This film is...

Turkish Star Wars

Made in 1982, whilst Turkey was in political upheavel, so no US films were distributed there, this film is like nothing you have ever seen.

It's real title is Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam (The Man Who Saves The World) but everyone calls it Turkish Star Wars because it randomly inserts pieces of the original trilogy (as well as music from SW, Battlestar Galactica, Indiana Jones and many others).

For instance, the spandex wearing hero is fighting ninja things on an odd alien world (actually the Turkish desert) when suddenly we'll see X-Wings starting their attack run on the Death Star, followed by the Millenium Falcon moving backwards. It's... It's just insane. It's obviously been made on a 50 pence budget, but it's still awesome because of how naff it is.

Not only that, but it's unlicensed and is avaliable to stream on the web completely legally here. Watch this film and have your life turned upside down.

My words cannot do it justice, it is beyond mortal classification.

Haha awesome.

"They learned to use their brain as energy" - Seems more like someone learned to shut off his reason.

So this thread has become the new "Music thread", eh?

Shrek The Third

Wow. The wait is ogre for this, the most sophisticated of films. Because that's what it is, a film, I'm not even gonna call it a movie.

You gotta see Shret tonight!

Terminator 2

What can i say was actually wrong with this film, not a lot really. But what is right about it is a lot. This is better than the first Terminator movie and it is not because of the improved CGI, which i don't mind in films. As a whole this is an awesome film and it gets 10/10.

So this thread has become the new "Music thread", eh?

Shrek The Third

Wow. The wait is ogre for this, the most sophisticated of films. Because that's what it is, a film, I'm not even gonna call it a movie.

You gotta see Shret tonight!

Hooray for Flightplan fans.

Shrek was that bad?

Batman Begins

I think I know most of the dialogue by heart already but I find new details every time I watch it. For instance whenever someone says something important a few moments later you see the conclusions Bruce drew from it, especially during the first half of the film.

And Nolan prove how well he can jump between different timelines.

Then there's the atmosphere, so dark and realistic and yet it has that fantasy touch to remind you of the comics. Also the rich details and themes really show the dedication to this film.

This time a also really noticed how much the characters evolve and how naturally it comes.

This film is just so brilliant and it's fantastic to see how it slowly and steadily gets momentum towards the ending and leaves me wanting for more and at the same time sets the foundation for important things to happen.

Can hardly wait for The Dark Knight.

10/10

Just friends is pretty damn good! The protagonist is one of my favourites, especially in Blade 3!!!! <3

Just friends and Wedding Crashers are my secret loves :red::smile: That and zoolander xD

Ok, ok maybe I went over abit on Just Friends, but I do think FlightPlan deserves a 9.

Just friends - funny movie, anna faris was brilliant (as she is in anything)

Flightplan certainly deserves a 9, the film was awesome, almost as good as panic room.

Terminator 2

What can i say was actually wrong with this film, not a lot really. But what is right about it is a lot. This is better than the first Terminator movie and it is not because of the improved CGI, which i don't mind in films. As a whole this is an awesome film and it gets 10/10.

Is it fuck...

Is it fuck...

Oh get over it! Also get over the fact that snakes on a plane is a terrible movie(okok i'll stop)

I was starting to think I was the only one.....phew.

And I love Panic Room too!

Panic room is good. i enjoyed it

Hot Shots

Oh man I haven't seen this in years, it's so damn funny!

Spider-Man 3 - 7.3/7.7 out of a possible 11.

I'm half way through Cage aux Foles/ I don't know what it's called. It's a french film about a more fun transvestite club.

Just friends - funny movie, anna faris was brilliant (as she is in anything)

Flightplan certainly deserves a 9, the film was awesome, almost as good as panic room.

There... you did it again. How can you seriously like Panic Room? Especially when it's the film that ruined David Fincher. I mean, after Se7en, The Game and Fight Club he makes Panic Room? Was the man crazy or something?

Heym haggis, Triforce Keeper, what are both of your favourite movies?

Anyway, Mysterious Skin:

I really can't say how good this film is. The raw emotion is... overwhelming. It's not one of those films that makes you leave the theater thinking "that was great", it's more like "that was fucked up". I mean, this deals with very very delicate subjects, so, so well. And whilst it doesn't hit you in the face like a brick, it really makes you think. This is a movie that'll be in my mind for a long time. I'm happy I got to see this. This is nearly perfect.

9/10.

Panic room is good. i enjoyed it

Yes, I found it quite gripping once I got soaked into the atmosphere.

Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest

Enjoyed the first one and while it's still good there's too much going there, doing something, going somewhere else. Made it a bit confusing for me and I also didn't like the enemies too much. Furthermore I missed the colourful scenery that was present during the first half of the first one. It made for a nice summer- and holiday-feeling.

Keira Knightly is hot though that why I give it a

7/10

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

It's the first Harry Potter film I saw completely (saw the ending of the second) and I felt it was lacking so much details from the book, especially regarding the characters. And it felt too child friendly for me (yes I know it's aimed at children).

I liked Daniel Radcliff performance though.

But overall the film felt too much like a bit of everything.

7/10

There... you did it again. How can you seriously like Panic Room? Especially when it's the film that ruined David Fincher. I mean, after Se7en, The Game and Fight Club he makes Panic Room? Was the man crazy or something?

Heym haggis, Triforce Keeper, what are both of your favourite movies?

Anyway, Mysterious Skin:

I really can't say how good this film is. The raw emotion is... overwhelming. It's not one of those films that makes you leave the theater thinking "that was great", it's more like "that was fucked up". I mean, this deals with very very delicate subjects, so, so well. And whilst it doesn't hit you in the face like a brick, it really makes you think. This is a movie that'll be in my mind for a long time. I'm happy I got to see this. This is nearly perfect.

9/10.

I don't think I have one, but films worth mentioning...

Something about Mary

Matilda

Liar Liar