NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Just got back from seeing 300. That film was made of so much epic win. 9/10 - Think there could've been more to the ending.

I'm not sure if this counts as the last film I "saw"... I give 4/10 to Hellboy, because I just couldn't be bothered to finish watching it and gave up half way.

Independence Day

Bit late for the party, but i've never watched it all the way through, until last night as it was on E4. And i was blown away at how awesome the movie was. Like, WOW! I think it's overtaken Snakes on a plane on my top movie list, which probably now goes:

1. Independence Day

2. Snakes on a Plane

3. Anchorman

Independence Day is great up until the ending, as it goes all "and this is how Uncle Sam saves the world!"

The Last Kiss

Beautifully shot, acted and a wonderful story with some great music.

LOTR: Return of the King

I love this film. I can't remember how many times i have watched it now. The battle scenes are fantastic and the story is great.

Peter Jackson did a superb job. 9/10

Independence Day

Bit late for the party, but i've never watched it all the way through, until last night as it was on E4. And i was blown away at how awesome the movie was. Like, WOW! I think it's overtaken Snakes on a plane on my top movie list, which probably now goes:

1. Independence Day

2. Snakes on a Plane

3. Anchorman

..i like you and all but that list........that list....CMON! snakes on a plane! did i miss something in that film i really think i did. Independance day takes a very very very large dump on that film(and im not found of Iday)

Independence Day is great up until the ending, as it goes all "and this is how Uncle Sam saves the world!"

yep thats pretty much the problem i had with it too

You wrote "genious" instead of "genius". Palancho do caralho.

It's the same, but one is american english and the other is england english. Paneleiro do caralho, és um palancho de merda, merecias um murro no foçinho que te fodesses, sabes? Uh?

;418196]The Last Kiss

Beautifully shot' date=' acted and a wonderful story with some great music.

9.[/quote']

Wonderful Movie, everything is just AAAARRRGH awesome.

Equilibrium

I love this film its brilliant 8/10

Great movie, have it on my shelf, Gunkata ftw.

I'm afraid not even americans are stupid enough to spell it like that. Genious is not a word.

I'm afraid not even americans are stupid enough to spell it like that. Genious is not a word.

Wow did someone rape you this morning? Forgive me for not knowing english 100% perfectly.

Well, assholes aside:

Braveheart

How the hell can Gibson do an awesome movie like this and then stuff like The Passion or Apocalypto is amazing. Midle age crisis I guess.

A Scanner Darkly

Amazing visuals. The cel shaded kinda effect is great.

I barely understood the story. It actually made me want the movie to go on for another hour because the ending wasnt enough

9/10

Equilibrium

God, what an awesome movie. Bale rocks. And there's a dog the same breed as Eenuh's!

Wild Hogs I give it 10/10 funny as hell - I would rate on a par with the hilarity of Hot Fuzz, damn fine film with some great comic talent in.

Hills Have Eyes 2

good, not as good as the first, lacked the shocking nature and felt a little half finished.

Spiderman 7/10

It is hard to take the green goblin seriously once you see him dancing on the extras.

Mars Attacks was better than Independence Day. An all star cast, and yet, the Martians steal the show!

They both came out in the same year I think.

Palancho do caralho.

Paneleiro do caralho, és um palancho de merda, merecias um murro no foçinho que te fodesses, sabes? Uh?

*wants to know what the bloody hell that means! And can't find a decent translation website!*

Anyway...

Ali G Indahouse

Very funny. 8/10.

Curse of the Golden Flower

Great eye candy, especially Gong Li. Same director as Hero and House of Flying Daggers, really enjoyed it but not for those who hate reading subtitles.

Curse of the Golden Flower

Great eye candy, especially Gong Li. Same director as Hero and House of Flying Daggers, really enjoyed it but not for those who hate reading subtitles.

Really want to see this but will most likely wait till it's out on TV/DVD as I like to for foreign films. I like to once them on my own concentrating.

Although it's based on history it doesn't stay very true to it as far as I know and I guess that's why the critics hated it and maybe it's also the reason why this is the first historical film I liked.

It really feels like a comic, has great scenery, clever cinematography, a cool soundtrack, lots and lots of cool lines, good actors and great violence as well as very cool fight scenes. That's the way how historical films should be done (yes I'm looking very closely at you Troy). I only found that the talking scenes in Sparta were too short and therefore interrupted the flow of the film.

The film does so many things right, however, I feel it still lacks something but I don't really know and it won't stop me watching it a few more times.

7/10

300 is actually very acurate as far as a fantasy comic book historical movie can go.

Pretty Pursuasion

Pretty good, bleak dark humour but I love dark teen films. Eight.

Jaws

Again. Wonder how many times I'm going to be made to watch this during my academic career. Although it got me thinking, who names their dog Pipette?