NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Rocky Balboa

Turned out better than i thought it would be. Plus i didn't know what to expect with it either

9/10

The Island

Bombed miserably thanks to a major cock up by distribution, which is a shame as it's one of the best action movies made for some years, with some genuinly impressive and awe inspiring sequences. The car chase for example is simply beautiful, a swirling Burnout-style ballet of little bits of car flinging itself everywhere. Ewan McGreggor puts in a throughly decent performance as the escapee trying to stop dastardly Sean Bean from killing his fellow clones. Balls-out action with a brain.

8/10

The Island

Bombed miserably thanks to a major cock up by distribution, which is a shame as it's one of the best action movies made for some years, with some genuinly impressive and awe inspiring sequences. The car chase for example is simply beautiful, a swirling Burnout-style ballet of little bits of car flinging itself everywhere. Ewan McGreggor puts in a throughly decent performance as the escapee trying to stop dastardly Sean Bean from killing his fellow clones. Balls-out action with a brain.

8/10

Hard to believe it's actually a Micheal Bay film, isn't it?

Hard to believe it's actually a Micheal Bay film, isn't it?

Really? How did he screw up Pearl Harbour so bad then? Was he drunk or what?

Conspiracy Theory

8/10

It was a bit confusing at parts, though I missed a few minutes of the beginning. Also, I thought the ending was a bit rubbish.

Contact

I don't know what I was thinking.

I watched it as well-seen it before but. Some questions:

Why don't they just ride the machine again? and then they can see she is telling the truth?

Exactly. And surely the thought that the camera had recorded 18 hours of static would have occurred to her. Which she then could have brought up in the inquest and proved that she was telling the truth. But of course, then they couldn't have brought up the whole "faith in science" bollocks and played the Science vs Religion angle, again.

In Her Shoes: Not bad for a chick flick, it was quite touching in the end. 6.5

Rain Man: Quite an oldie that i never caught until now. Pretty decent too though i wouldn't call it a classic. 7/10

Azumi- nice action scenes, hot lead actress, some weird and untasteful stuff in the middle, but it was to be expected.

Battle Royale - Missed the first half an hour, but a great film to lie in bed and watch till 2 in the morning. Some of the deaths looked poor however funny.

Eg, at the end, the guy gets back up has a biscuit and dies?!!?

anyway. It was good enough I bought the special edition today for £10.

9/10

Rocky B

some of it was pointless but the fight scene was impressive.it's not the best rocky film ever in fact its not even close but enjoyable

7/10

Battle Royale - Missed the first half an hour, but a great film to lie in bed and watch till 2 in the morning. Some of the deaths looked poor however funny.

Eg, at the end, the guy gets back up has a biscuit and dies?!!?

anyway. It was good enough I bought the special edition today for £10.

9/10

It's not about the deaths... You didn't get it.

Technically not the last film I saw, but still.

The Pursuit o' Happyness.

Really a great film, I wanted to see more of it and I think this is a contender for a DVD purchase. It was painful to watch but thats what makes it so great. Will Smith and Jaden were great, as was pretty much everyone else.

The homeless guy who thought the bone density thingy's were time machines was amusing.

I reckon this deserves a good 8.5/ 10. Tis definitely atleast an eight but not quite a nine, so I split the difference. Worth seeing, so please, be sure to see it. :smile:

It's not about the deaths... You didn't get it.

......If someone enjoys a film it doenst matter if they get it or not.

If they didnt enjoy it and they didnt get the point...then theres problems. :santa:

Even though it wasn't the last film I saw [Robocop and American Pie 5 were, both good films.]

I have to mention it. Happy Feet. It's SHIT.

Be Cool

Second time I watched, still like it, really stylish and funny with lots of movie and music references.

rocky balboa

7/10,

Good, but been milked too much, its over.

smokin' Ace

8/10

funny with an unpredictable ending due to twists.

Rambo - First Blood prt 2

My favourite Rambo film stuffed with enough action to fill.

8/10

Scoop

Very funny, but it feels a bit creepy to have a female Woody Allen (Scarlett's part is a lot like woody) PLUS Woody Allen himself... 7/10

The Prestige

Really impressive. The feeling you get from the movie is the same than when you are amazed by a magician... 8/10