NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Infernal Affairs is one of my favourite movies. you should check out the other two films in the trillogy. the 2nd movie is a prequal about the two moles starting out and also deals with the relationship between Sam and Wong. the third film deals with the guy at the end of the first as he tries to uncover the rest of sams men in the force. that one is very strange indeed- quite funked up.

Hows Moving Castle.

incredible movie. I really loved it. Christian Bale too on the dub. shabba.

Bullshit, I'd appreciate it if you didn't use my timeless phrase whilst implying that Howl's Moving Castle is a good thing. :)

If I haven't said it already, Hostel is wank. When the foreign dude comes into the compartment me and my flatmate were making Euro Trip "Me scusie" impressions.

Flightplan, lovely movie. I love teh Foster. Flatmate Andy does not. :D

Masters Of The Universe. Fucking quality film. If anyone wants it over teh Msn gimme a bell.

i just saw that new Quentin Tarantino film "Hostel" its hummm crap... just sex at the start which was god and death death death. It was my first 18 i got into so i didnt really mind.

I haven't heard a single person say anything good about Hostel.

Saw Alien Autopsy with my girlfriend the other day. Pretty good stuff. It's not one of these films where you'll laugh every minute, but its enjoyable throughout. Loves Ant and Dec. :) 8/10

V for Vendetta 3/10.

Though I wasn't expecting much of the film it was actually worse than I would've thought. Too bad.

V for Vendetta 3/10.

Though I wasn't expecting much of the film it was actually worse than I would've thought. Too bad.

LIES

That film is fucking awesome.

I haven't heard a single person say anything good about Hostel.

I like how they're slamming Tarantino's name on it to get the punters. I only just noticed today on a billboard that it's written and directed by someone else. It just says Quentin Tarantino presents.

Kinda like Speilberg presented animaniacs.

I might be going to see Tristan And Isolde on Friday.

Sounds like my kind of film. Anyone seen it by any chance(as I think its out in America)

LIES

That film is fucking awesome.

Really? Why? It certainly wasn't Natalie Portman's acting or the special effects for that matter.

I must admitt the film's concept (governement should fear the people, not vice versa), though hardly original, was pretty intriguing.

Really? Why? It certainly wasn't Natalie Portman's acting or the special effects for that matter.

Hugo Weaving is awesome as V

Hugo Weaving is awesome as V

True. But that's about the only good thing about it.

Oh yeah the Boston Tea party 'joke' was pretty funny too. :)

I like how they're slamming Tarantino's name on it to get the punters. I only just noticed today on a billboard that it's written and directed by someone else. It just says Quentin Tarantino presents.

Kinda like Speilberg presented animaniacs.

That's been bugging me as well. Tarantino should be a bit careful about this stuff, you don't want your fans saying stuff like "omgz, teh new tarantino film is teh sux0r".

Just saw Scary Movie 4 and it is absolutely hilarious,laughed just about all the way through highly recommended,familiar characters in it from Scary Movie 3.Also say a trailer for Pirates of the Carribean : Dead Mans Chest and X-men 3.X-men 3 looks fantastic I need to see it soon as ,just looks so good.

yeah just seen Scary Movie 4 as well and it's just laugh out loud stupid funny :P

Mint, I might be going to see it next friday with some mates. The trailer is hilarious.

i saw an american haunting tonight. id give it 4, but the ending is very confusing.

Pom Poko. Easily one of the more unusual films from the Studio Ghibli studio. Directed by the same man who directed the excellent and heart-breaking Grave of the Fire Flies, it's the tale of a community of racoons with magical transformation powers fighting to save their wildlife home in the face of the massive Tokyo city expansion which occured in the mid 1960's. It is a surprisingly good and charming fim, which deals quite pasionately with the issue of the effect human expansion has on the surrounding enviorment and the creatures who live there. Charming, thoughful and at times psychedelic, it's very much the Japanese equivilant of Watership Down. You honestly haven't lived untilyou have seen a racoon cause a truck crash by obscuring the windshield by expanding his "Racoon pouch" (a.k.a. his scrotum).

Rated PG.

8/10

The Manchurian candidate.

A mysterious thriller about a warhero, Raymond Shawe, from Desert Storm running for vice-president of the USA. Ben Marco was in the same military group as Shawe, and has been having strange dreams of their time in Iraq. I can't tell much about the story otherwise I'd ruin it for everbody, but believe me, it's great.

9/10

The Matrix.

Rewatched for the umpteenth time.

Miles better than 2 or 3.. I never liked how everything went clean cut after 1, I would have been happy if they had let it rest with the Matrix and Neo flying off with Rage Against the Machine playing.

8.5/10

The Matrix.

Rewatched for the umpteenth time.

Miles better than 2 or 3.. I never liked how everything went clean cut after 1, I would have been happy if they had let it rest with the Matrix and Neo flying off with Rage Against the Machine playing.

8.5/10

*Sees that a can of worms has been opened*

I bought and watched Kung Fu Hustle today and it was kinda similar to The Matrix in a couple of ways. I won't tell you how as I can't be bothered, but it was an alright film overall. I think maybe the cultural humour difference between China and me made me not enjoy it as much as I could have.

5/10

The Manchurian candidate.

A mysterious thriller about a warhero, Raymond Shawe, from Desert Storm running for vice-president of the USA. Ben Marco was in the same military group as Shawe, and has been having strange dreams of their time in Iraq. I can't tell much about the story otherwise I'd ruin it for everbody, but believe me, it's great.

9/10

If thats the original then Kudos, if its the remake then shame on you. Actualy this is the remake because its set in Iraq. So watch the original its miles better.

I just saw Saw. I liked the concept. It got quite boring at the end.

"Ooh! I was almost killed but because I'm an incredibly lucky bastard I'm alive and kicking! Now I can continue torturing people!"

But the ending was unexpected! I wouldn't have thought that kind of thing :awesome:

8/10

Doom 7/10

This was better than I expected, a nice action movie. But the plot isn't going to win any awards...

If you don't like excessive gore don't watch this movie. It has enough blood to fill a couple blood banks. And some internal organs are flying all over the place as well.