NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
old_gregg

The Mighty Boosh

Any one else like this show??

The one with Mr susan (series one) was absolute quality, and milky joe genius

UPDATE:Time to revive an old favoirate. Theres been plenty of new commers since i last posted this so any one else interested?

I only know one mighty Boosh, and that's my mate Charlie. We've been calling him The Mighty Boosh for about 8 years now.

Are you seriuosly saying that no one has seen the classic british show?

I know it came on a bit late, about 11:30pm, but still.

It shares close relations to the people who made Garth marengis Dark places, in fact one of them was in an episode from series 2, the one with nannageddon and kept going on about THE CRUNCH and ripping TONY HARRISON the small octipose like creature who says he is a unique thinker.

I'm telling you, anyone who likes quirky British comedy will love this.

I've only heard the first 6 shows of the radio series.

Funny shizzle though. Tony the Prawn. Heheh.

I've got the first series on DVD.

"She's all over you like a flannel."

Classic. And The Hitcher is genius, with his massive thumb for playing bass.

"You're loving it you slags!"

I love the Mighty Boosh, it's genius. With the moon in the second series.

"Shooting Star, look at you"

"Shooting Star, ball of light"

"Shooting Star, GET OUT THE WAY! You're all in my periferens (sp?) vision. You're all over the place, like a bluebottle...flippin' idiot!"

watch some of the new ones and also the old ones! i think everyone must have a mate they think looks like the gezza from this show!

So is the first series actually out on DVD?

Wahts everybodys favourite episode?, for me its gotta be the one with the dacin polar bear and black frost abosoute genius.

Asfor the my favourite song, well its gottta be a toss up between, nanna geddon and call of the yeti

What about every one else???

The yeti episiode was the one that made me laugh the most, when Bollo is recounting Chinko's story. Qualitay.

I only know one mighty Boosh, and that's my mate Charlie. We've been calling him The Mighty Boosh for about 8 years now.

Whassat about a Booshman Oraunj?

I watched it one night through the summer

it was mildly more ammusing then the time i thought i found a lump on my testicle

I watched it one night through the summer

it was mildly more ammusing then the time i thought i found a lump on my testicle

:angry: Lets all stop and talk about how chris found a lump in bag of lumps, Was it cancerous..heres hoping :grin:

I f00kin' love The Boosh.

Got the radio series on my iPod, and I the forst series was great. I was kinda upset with the second series, as it used much more crude humour, which didn't really suit the style.

I have to say I preferred Garth Marenghi's Darkplace though, pure comedy genius.

Actually, I've been told I act like Howard Moon, which isn't exactly a compliment...

I love the boosh tis a quality show havent seen all of the first series though :weep: at the mo my fav episode is nanageddon.

"Put away those fiery biscuits!" was a classic line. And yeah, Nanageddon is so good, the sheer general shitness of Naboo is brilliant, and that tribe...

(To small child) "Is it still true, then, that you are an erotic adventurer of the most deranged kind?!"

"Yes"

Good times.

________

homemade vaporizers

Edited by Schizoid Man

Absolutely the best comedy of recent times!

Can't hype this show enough, i love it. Been watching series one on dvd.

My favouriite ever episode was Milky Joe, followed by "Bollo" on series one.

I love the way naboo talks and refers to "dixons" or "euros" almost every episode, genius!

Also, the songs are great in the first series. The second series ones not quite so good.

Whey!

gt the first serios on DVD and think its brilliant! Favourite episode has to be the splicing one the guy who plays dixon is class in that one. its one of the greatest comedys i've scene and is only just under darkplace in terms of greatness

I saw the Milky Joe episode a few days ago.

Absoutely brilliant. Especially the bit with the ship -

"Hey Howard........don't worry.......it's really really small"

"The mans an arse he doesent shut up about sartra" classic line

"Can I get a mullet....Premo"

Now that was a great episode, dident get the first time I saw it, but when you watch it again you can actually SEE there disent into insanity as the episode goes along.

Sign in to follow this