NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
demonmike04

How do you convince a paranoid mother...

Well you have to find her not physically unattractive, generally...

Not me I'll shag anything with a pulse.

Well then his friend will have to go round to his other friend that he mentioned.

But forgive me, I've obviously wronged everyone by expressing my opinion when my ideas are clearly crap. Don't worry, I wont be doing it again - I don't think I'll be able to take another of your sarcastic posts.

Of course the mum could say no, she could say no to every other idea put forward by everyone so why single me out?

I'm sorry to have upset you so much.

I just find the idea of someone planning well ahead of time to do something like that to their parents to be a bit scummy really, no matter who suggests it.

I apologise for my opinion as well.

I hope we can all still be friends and do lots of great stuff together.

ugly-man-boys-stupid-looking.jpg

That has a pulse.

250px-YellowLabradorLooking_wb.jpg

And that.

Nani.jpg

That too.

Id do the Chimp :)

So damn cute

Well guys! Its sorted, she's staying here!(I was lucky that my mother was in a good mood...)

Thanks alot for your help guys!

(Expects lockage or some other paranoid mother problems!)

When I used to want a girl to stay around because of something like that (and if you honestly don't want anything to happen) then I'dexplain the situation and say that she'd sleep in my room and I'd kip on the sofa if it's just for one night.

Trouble is though, my mum was overly okay with stuff like that. I'd often have friends that were girls that wanted to stay over and my mum'd go 'Ooo you should get the other bed out and put them together like a double bed so you can have a hug!' And she'd literally insist on this o.O It's like she wanted me to have sex! :S

One time a girl told me some random sob story and she needed a place to stay the night and blah. I said she could stay at mine. She came back and I kinda realised then that the sob story was very likely extremely exaggerated shit and she just wanted in my pants :\

Trouble is the feeling wasn't mutual. Get back home to my mum and ask her if it's okay and that i'd sleep downstairs on the sofa. My mum's like (and the girl is standing there) Nooo you should sleep upstairs too on the other bed! and I'm trying to psychically contact her,screaming 'NO NO NO YOU STUPID WOMAN! I DON'T WANT TO!!!' and said "no, it's okay. I'm sure she wants her space. I'll sleep here."

"Oh I'm sure she wouldn't mind? Would you dear? You don't mind, do you?!"

So being someone who finds it very hard to say no to scary hormonal girls, the inevitable happened...

Doh! >.<

Not me I'll shag anything with a pulse.

You're being waaaay too picky. Now those without a pulse, they're the good shit :bouncy: .

You're being waaaay too picky. Now those without a pulse, they're the good shit :bouncy: .

Necrophilia(sp?) always wins...

Blackfox, were on earth did you find a pic of that guy :shock: he'l make a perfect msn display pic! Randomness of the internet i spose..

The good thing about screwing a corpse is that you can use eye holes and stuff.

My last sexual partner could be construed as a goth, she was lovely. The only lasting impression on me was a liking for H.I.M, and I'm not ashamed of that.

As great as HIM might be, I would have to disagree, they are not even remotely goth. Any self proclaimed goth listening to HIM is in denial and is in fact only a wannabe!

Sign in to follow this