NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Adverts That Blow 2006

On the other hand, i really like the coca cola with lime advert. Nice catchy little juingle that gets stuck in your head :) It worked on me as well......:hmm:

ARRGHH!! now i can't get the damn thing out of my head. its catchy and anoying. Hate it. (i suppose its supposed to be like that tho)

Bumpio once more, prepare to vent your guts out.

Friday Night Project, just saw the advert earlier. With Alan Carr and that hairy dude who runs after people from old programs blah blah.. The basic fact is, Alan Carr pisses me off to the extreme. His voice just screams "punch me". I don't know if he is gay or not but the voice is sending out waves of homo in every direction. Much like that dude on Coronation Street [Except he's more tolerable.]. Additionally Carr isn't that funny. Scratch that, he isn't funny in the slightest, he's just a prize ****.

He is very much the homo you believe him to be.

Adverts i hate are those stupid fucking hedgehogs crossing the road to promote road safety. What the...hows that gonna get the message across? What child feels like a small hegehog crossing the road? They'l just laugh at the pretty colours then go play on the road, now they're bringing out proper ones show people getting mowed down stuff that actually happens, show the consequences and they'll be second thoughts to the action. Man, fucking hedgehogs. Singin, and shit. damn.

WHY OH WHY DO HALIFAX KEEP TRYING TO CHANGE LYRICS TO SONGS?!!!!11one1!!

The whole "Extra, extra" thing they did with sex bomb was kool 1st time but now it just bloody annoying.

And don't get me started on those Esure adverts...

no way! alan carr is awesome and so is the friday night project. he's is gay anyway so the fact that his voice screams out homo is just right :awesome:

no way! alan carr is awesome and so is the friday night project. he's is gay anyway so the fact that his voice screams out homo is just right :awesome:

I'm not saying the Friday Night Project isn't any good, I did like the last series, but Alan Carr is a dick, and he'll spoil it for me, I never saw 8 out of 10 cats until recently and him and his prickish voice just shat all over my viewing pleasure.

I hated the friday night project...

I also hate that **** Justin Lee Collins. He just seems to bounce from one channel4 late night comedy show to another, staying there only long enough until that crappy show gets cancellled.

Although i kinda liked the "bring back the a team" thing, even if it was pointless because hannibal was dead.

Anybody else find the new Fruit Pastilles ad with the chavs annoying.

They're Fruit Pastilles, for fucks sake, you can't make them trendy by giving them to chavs.

It's been said time and time again, but that Frosties ad with the singing kid "they're gonna taste grrreat"...it makes me want to eat my own backside.

Just a small list of annoying ads that come up all the time in my area

• The Esure ads (every single one, even with that bloke saying "calm down dear, it's only a commercial)

• Sheilas Wheels
  • Diamond
    (Using Women and Safe drivers in the same ads and in the same line??, yeah right. Women drivers in my area are blind stupid, they drive into the middle of the road right in front of another driver, usually causing an accident)

• The new "Frosties" ad (They're gonna taste great, what did they taste like before then, horrible??)
  • Halifax ads (i'm sick of Howard appearing on TV)
  • Those new Nationwide ads, hate them so much
  • Cillit Bang ads (Barry Scott, p*ss off mate, your crap)
  • Ronseal ads, does exactly what it says on the tin. No it doesn't, trust me.

But as for a good ad, the Strongbow ads that end with "Taste that hits a little deeper", they're good. So is the Woolich "Honymoonin for bout 15 year now" ads.

Do not mock barry scott. He is a legend, practically an urban myth yet he exists.

But anyway, nothing can step to the citroen C4 ads with the robot.

Anybody else find the new Fruit Pastilles ad with the chavs annoying.

They're Fruit Pastilles, for fucks sake, you can't make them trendy by giving them to chavs.

Everyone knows Fruit Pastils are immense already though. They must be the best non-chocolaty sweet.

Fruit Pastilles blow compared to the power of Fruit Gums.

Time for a more on topic post.

Slimming body suit. Now maybe it does something useful [To women at least], but in no way is that sexy. Both myself and me mother remarked the similarity between that and the huge pants from Bridget Jones' Diary. Imagine those over more of your body. You pull a woman who appears slim, get her home and that's underneath.... Disgraceful.

It's as bad as chicken fillets.

Additionally Carr isn't that funny. Scratch that, he isn't funny in the slightest, he's just a prize ****.

I thought that as well until recently. I was going to a comedy night in Nottingham with Sean Lock, Stewart Lee, Daniel Kitson and Ed Byrne, but when I got to the theatre Ed Byrne was replaced with Alan Carr (much to the chagrin of me and my brother). However when he came on and done his spiel he was actually very funny, the fourth best comedian there! (only because the other three are bona fide comedy geniuses)

The Animal Crossing one (the DS one, not the GC one, the GC one was teh leet)...man that was lame...

I hate that new Nintendogs advert. I think it's advertising the lite, as well? So, so horrible.

Most of the DS ads are pretty decent, it's just that this one completely lets the side down.

Its good that they've advertised Brain Training quite well, Chris Tarrant as a narrator... not bad Nintendo.

The Olay Regenerist ad, with that woman who says she's a "Celebrity Beauty Editor"... for what? If it was a magazine they'd normally say which.

Apparently word on the street is that people are knocking one out over Pentapeptides [so angry over this I don't care about the spelling], and we would 'expect' to pay 'celebrity' prices for these high tech shit. Which naturally like all the others makes wrinkles "appear" reduced and all the rest. A beauty secret worth knowing she claims. With a face that looks botox'd to the max and set in an expression which is obviously modelled on Jack Nicholson when he was The Joker in Batman. Then covered in some sort of varnish.

Remember this when you watch it next.

Its funny how them Face Lift Anti-Wrinkle crap are just dilute acids (more or less). They cause a tiny reaction with the skin and cause it to bloat, thus removing the wrinkles..

Simple chemistry.

The new halifax ad, terrible as usual.

and the london transport ad: its terrible because its so unrealistic.

Ok, so a black guy, who buys a gordon ramsey book for his sister, he tattoos a girl on a really clean bus, old women sitting on the top deck of a bus, going to a velvet underground concert, i mean cmon we dont live in a fantasy world...

Sign in to follow this