N-Europe

Rate Your Dinner!

ZeldaFreak

Only when you post shite.

Im willing to keep this open since it hasnt been done since Septmber. This isnt a license to post spam.

But what if we had spam for dinner?! ;)

Anyway, last night I had a lovely roast chicken with roast potatos, peas, stuffing and gravy. Chicken was mst excellent as were it's fellow food stuffs, as a result I give it 9/10!

I had an Indian Takeaway had some proper Tandori Chicken to start with, plus some basic basmati rice with a scorching Chickhen Madras and a Nann bread. I'll give it an 8/10 quite simply the curry was too hot, probs the hottest curry I have ever had, (but thats when I compare it to Tescos Chickhen Madras :laughing:)

What crap...why dont you just forget the rules and go to a chippy!

Believe me, I try my best to 'supplement' the college diet, but as a poor student I can't afford to eat out/get a takeaway every night.

I was eating lamb one night last week and found something unusual stuck to it. So I scrape away the gravy and take a closer look. What is it? A piece of plastic with the text 'tear here' printed on it. Bloody hell, they could at least remove food from the packaging before serving it!

lol. One of the most phenomenally interesting thread I've seen in the "pointless category" in a long while. Well done.

Unfortunately due to various reasons these 2 days over the weekend have been a pizza weekend for me. Yesterday was American Hot by Pizza Express I got from sainsburys and it'll be the same tonight... I feel their toppings have decreased in generousity in the past year. Still it was good 9/10.

Tonight I had more of the same curry with buttered bread, (not any normal kind of bread but home made by my dad in a bread maker (should be available on the NHS that bread should)).

It would have to get a decent 7.9/10 just for the fact I got 3 meals out of it Saturday, lunch today and dinner.