NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Aimless

Who do you think you are?

I was once at the Cube europe boards, but almost never posted there... hope to make a chance here... (I was a guy named Captin Duck) aw well... I'm gonna post more and Hi! I'm the_tornado

I never registred at the last board, hated the design and xorbit forums. I love these though, so I might hang out here :yes:

I'm Echo from the Cube-Europe forum. Didn't have much posts there because I started getting active during the summer. Good thing post counts aren't important here, everyone's equal.

Like the new site and forum, Xsorbit was crap.

I'm back from the TWISTED NETHER called CE, wanted anew name but old one is Much loved around the world so decided to stick with it. :kiss:

I was Twilight_Link on the old forums and I am now.... oh wait, still Twilight_Link... guess I couldn't come up with anything better...

Still Ramar here, bringing you a new improved Avatar of the legendary 90's show Fun House.

Think I need to update my sig though.

Just realised that the underscore makes no difference due to the names being underlined anyway, I like my undercore :mad:

hi, well im the same...platty... same sig everything, im too lazy to do a new one plus j7wicked isnt around anymore...

when i first joined the forums nearly what 4 years ago i was "steveplatt83" how original... then i changed it to my nickname that everyone calls me cos there are too many steve's on this planet.

I be the same old Surrealist. Yep. *sighs*

I'll try and become more established and less invisible here this time.

Hi, I'm Monopolyman, and for the first time, I'm doing RE on a Friday evening. Most people may know me off C-E, but if you don't , then hi.

This time around, I'll probably post little more, be less awkward etc.

Fun House was awesome.

house.jpg

For the win.

It's a whole lot of fun prizes to be won, it's a real crazy show where anything can go!

Well I was 'WOLF-HOUND' and now i'm plain old 'Wolfhound'

Maybe someone could transfer some of the old topics over, if it is possible. Or perhaps it's a better idea to start from scratch, keeping the vibrant, fresh approach.

Still good ol' Ray Falling but with a better personality now n_n

Or was my old name Ray Falling_Sun? That was hell trying to find back after my short leave n_n

Anyway, here to help and stuff.

--Ray

JonSt here, Said I was going to come here, but i guess i missed you all so much, used to be Staceyjo many moons ago on CE before changing to JonSt

I'm some kind of bastard mix of Raoul Duke, Ace Ventura and Keith Richards, that's who I am.

I'm still the same stupid little Konfucius, that has nothing to say but still says something with the :D behind nearly every second sentence. :D

It's a whole lot of fun prizes to be won, it's a real crazy show where anything can go!

You may wish to consult this link Fun House Theme . Top quality show with an awesome theme tune, who didn't love Fun House.

Went under the name of xXsuro_phanXx78 on the other boards. Didn't post much.

:lmao:

I'm me. More active on IRC ( #revo-europe) than on forums, but post once and a while, mostly on techie board. :awesome:

Sign in to follow this