NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Aimless

Who do you think you are?

That's right, you, with the mouse/other regulatory pointing device.

The purposes of this thread are as follows:

1. Allow returning members to inform others of any name changes that might have occurred during the forum transition.
  2. Cite reasons for such changes.
  3. Give users who have just joined us the chance to introduce themselves.
  4. Fill the unpleasant void that is the new Chit Chat; it is empty, empty like my soul.

As is tradition, I'll get the ball rolling by saying that back on Xsorbit I went by the name of— actually, scratch that. Instead, you have to guess my late moniker using the power of reason. Whomever gets the right answer will win... something.

I know this isn't particularly inspired, but originality isn't everything (see: the rise and rise of EA).

Well, I used to come here from time to time under the name Beanie Izzo. Nobody will remember me, since I didn't post regularly enough, although of my 90 or so posts, most of them were worthwhile ones. As opposed to "I agree" or "YE LOLLO".

I think I'll start posting on here again because I'd given forums a break for a while, but with all this Rev info being released there's going to be plenty to discuss. I'm looking forward to it. :]

Not that anyone would really remember but I used to post under the name of ZELDA_RULES. I'm in pretty much the same position as Beanie. I'd had a break and now i'm back.

Not that anyone would really remember but I used to post under the name of ZELDA_RULES. I'm in pretty much the same position as Beanie. I'd had a break and now i'm back.

I remember you.

Its me Rapunzel...wait you already know that....errr move along nothing to see here

Ok I could have changed my name but I prefer to live behind a mask, that way i can fight crime in my spare time...or play WoW.

If you designed this site Lammie, well done, it's brilliant.

Thank you BB. Don't forget to forcefully shake Jan's hand also.

The3rdChildren here, so hello to members old and new. Most of you will recognise me from Cube-Europe forums, despite the new signature I designed to tie in with the m- A REMOTE? WHAT? WHAT IS THIS?

Sorry, just saw Revolution's controller.

I guess a few of you will remember me, so I won't need any introduction for you lot. For the others - I'm pdhq64. I used to be a Moderator on the Cube-Europe boards, until I left. However, I still hung around in the IRC channel, which is where Shorty told me to "git back on dem dere boards" in his newfound American accent....So I did. :)

I'm back once again! I'm still CoolFunkMan and will always be CoolFunkman... you can't stop me! Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! *shot* :P

Seriously awesome site design here btw! I like it. :D

Sign in to follow this