NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Aimless

Who do you think you are?

I be Supergrunch, who nobody knows despite me being on the previous boards for over 3 years.

Fun House was awesome.

house.jpg

For the win.

I wonder what the twins are up to now.........

I was Pancake back there and i'm still Pancake.

And now i must go and wash off the hair dye that is burning my head since i left it on too long while i looked around this place. :blink:

i was wondering the exact same thing :yes:

I'm pretty sure they run a burger van in a seaside town somewhere.

(I'm not joking).

Still 'Retro_Link'

and seeing as how i didn't explain the reasoning behind my name on the last forum....

Retro - because of the fantastic Retro Studios, and because it sounds good!

Link - My favourite Nintendo character.

Just realised that the underscore makes no difference due to the names being underlined anyway, I like my undercore :mad:
Agreed!!

It's a whole lot of fun prizes to be won, it's a real crazy show where anything can go!
Funhouse was AMAZING;

- the Go-Kart race where they had to collect tokens on the way around, and went through the tunnel etc..

- the Bobsleigh in the actual funhouse that went down a long slope

I wonder what the twins are up to now.........
ahhhhhh, Melanie and Martina!

This is Bowser57 posting, I decided to switch names with Owario in these here forums. So whenever Bowser57 says anything witty... it was Owario. Yeah.

ThePigMarcher here , I was always reading the last forums but only signed up in its last few weeks. Intend to hang around here , as its all good and my Nintendo obsession is worsening.

Incidently , regarding the username , if anyone cares, I love Nine Inch Nails - Downward Spiral album , and ThePigMarcher seemed a logical name especially with the Charlie Manson connections. The clues in the signature anyway.

You may remember me having such monikers as Gamecubegod, The Ethereal, Phantasmagoria, Shade, Zatoichi and, most recently, Danny Mellow. I wanted to use that name, but thought "I'll register as zatoichi, then change my name to Danny Mellow" like you could on the old boards. Turns out you can't do that on these, so I'm fooked!

You may remember me have such monikers as Gamecubegod, The Ethereal, Phantasmagoria, Shade, Zatoichi and, most recently, Danny Mellow. I wanted to use that name, but thought "I'll register as zatoichi, then change my name to Danny Mellow" like you could on the old boards. Turns out you can't do that on these, so I'm fooked!

Nope, doesn't ring any bells.

You may remember me having such monikers as Gamecubegod, The Ethereal, Phantasmagoria, Shade, Zatoichi and, most recently, Danny Mellow. I wanted to use that name, but thought "I'll register as zatoichi, then change my name to Danny Mellow" like you could on the old boards. Turns out you can't do that on these, so I'm fooked!

Was it you that did that cover of Joe Satriani - Circles? I still have that on my computer somewhere...

Shit, I'm bumping this after five days, but yeah I've only just realised that your comment, Surrealist, was directed at me. Yeah it was me who did that cover. I listen back to it now and it's shocking.... I could probably play it perfectly these days. Hopefully we'll be getting a new PC soon, so I'll record a load of stuff, and make it free for all you's lot to download.

Sign in to follow this