NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Kate Moss

i'm not condoning her drug use, but she could lose her daughter over this. whether or not it would be the right thing, i just feel a little uncomfortable watching the media exert so much power.

Stupid bitch deserves everything she gets.

im not a kate moss fan or anything but thats a bit harsh.

I guess it does bring up the morality issues though. I mean, the media are obviously lapping it up because it's a high-profile celebrity dabbling in a few lines, but they can't tell us what is wrong and what is right. It's all subjective.

It was her choice and she was the only person who could make that choice for her. We can't say to her 'don't do coke, it's wrong' because that's just a collective assessment of the situation. A person shouldn't be so hounded for their personal choices in life.

She won't have her kid taken away from her, guaranteed. Binge drinkers should be the ones targeted by social workers, to be honest. Stoners and cokeheads are more relaxed in their intoxicated state than drunks. Sure, if she was squandering her kid's university fund to sate her habit, then fair enough that's like destroying her kid's future, but if all she's doing is getting a bit high now and then, I don't see how it's so different to going out and getting a bit pissed.

• Like 1

Oh no! I have to walk up and down a strip of path every day! Its so stressful! Ohhhh drugs!

*snorts*

Seriously, no one has any excuse for taking drugs. Idiots.

And nobody has any excuse for condoning or condemning them, no matter what they might believe. They are all personal choices that have to be made. Are you telling me you've never touched a single drop of alcohol Jordan?

I have a few times, realised it was stupid and boring and now i don't drink. I just don't understand what the freaking point is. She KNEW this would fuck up with her career if it got out. Theres no point in risking so much.

yes but that was her choice she doesnt need everyone saying stuff like you deserve it die bitch, thats just wrong! you dont know what she is actually going through in her private life at the mo, and yes she is stupid for taking drugs but some of the comments people have made on here and in the media are very very harsh.

Oh dear lord she snorted some coke. Shock horror.

If you're promoting a company that's anti-drugs, of course you're gonna get dropped.

Next time Kate, don't snort it in public?

she's not wrong or right for making a decision. A decision is a decision, it is a yes - no, not a right - wrong. You might not agree with her, but she's not a satanist because of it.

you can't say drugs are wrong or right. You can say that an addiction to drugs could result in long term harm, but nobody is in the position to tell anybody else that drugs are bad.

So many famous people are on drugs of some sort! when working in the BBC after some of the shows finish when u walk past the dressing rooms u can smell canaibis coming from the dressing rooms! the dressing room was a star from eastenders i think.

Tomorrow's tabloid headline: BARBARA WINDSOR IN CANNABIS SHOCKER

OMFG! She should die lolz!1

I've heard Lizo Mazimba from Newround is the man to call if you're looking for a ten bag at broadcast house.

• Like 1

Oh dear lord she snorted some coke. Shock horror.

If you're promoting a company that's anti-drugs, of course you're gonna get dropped.

Next time Kate, don't snort it in public?

i heard she was in the company of some friends, that ratted her out..? i think you need to make sure you trust the people your with if you're gunna go do sumthin daft like that.

i think i'd go mad if i was in her shoes, i couldn't hack all the media attention (but yea i know its her job, but still she is gettin a hard time over it all)

i totally agree with the companies dropping her, its their business, and they don't promote drugs, they have to set a good example.

she doesnt deserve to die over it that's slightly harsh :S

I've heard Lizo Mazimba from Newround is the man to call if you're looking for a ten bag at broadcast house.

Andy Peter's is my main homie.

i have a gordon the gopher puppet complete with squeek's! he lives on in my house!!

back on topic kate has apologised and said she takes full responsibilty for her actions.

i have a gordon the gopher puppet complete with squeek's! he lives on in my house!!

back on topic kate has apologised and said she takes full responsibilty for her actions.

Me too, he rocks. His squeak is all intact too.

She apologised? So...? I don't think that changes anything tbh. She should still get dropped imo.

No shit Kate, she can't blame anyone else [she could blame Pete but she must claim she's independant.]

Seems a bit ironic that she has lost most of the respect that she had in the public eye, from something that doesn't even last an hour, but oh what the heck. I'm sure she doesn't mind too much, what with the millions in the bank and all that.

Sign in to follow this