NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bananagrabber

Penny Arcade Revolution Comic

20050921l.jpg

No actual comments on the machine in the comic, but Tycho's comments are at least fair, unlike a certain other internet comic writer....

Bother me? Wtf? :wtf:

He means when you said: " unlike a certain other internet comic writer...."

Basically, so many people became Anti-VGcats recently.

VGcats and Penny Arcade mission accomplished, it seems. They got hits, and their comics were talked about. Popularity rises, money is made, everyone is happy. Except Yamcha it seems.

Do you need to be a regular reader of Penny Arcade to have any clue as to what that robot thing is? As it stands, other than doing the "Revolution rising" thing, I can't make any sense of it.

It's the fruit fucker. A juicing machine that pops up from time to time, it basically makes juice by doing as implied. Pretty hilarious.

The VG Cat's comic is THE best Rev comic!! WTF is there not to like!?

I think it's what Scott said in a post after it came out. He's always seemed decent enough in the couple emails sent back and forth, but he was kind of harsh on the controller, surprisingly so. Thing is, he's just one person to me :P To some people he's some kind of God to be fanboy-worshipped upon, and they're annoyed that his opinion doesn't lie in sync with their own.

Sign in to follow this